Coffee

i just drink water, caffeine is degenerate but then again so am i :^)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
The holiday flavours at Starbucks are delicious "Pumpkin Spice" especially :)
Coffee with butter and coconut creme, tastes great and makes you awake.
I was a SB fiend but im over it, I OD'd on the stuff. Little known fact, the beans at McDees and SB are the exact same :)

Source; Ive worked at SB.

I cant afford one yet but for a real die hard lifer k-cups just don't cut it. One day..

On the go I like these guys, its really strong. Their flat whites have like 6 ristretto shots in them.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 17, 2016, 4:39:36 PM
Next Step?

Get some single origin beans and make filtered coffee (pour over) :D though you'll need the drip brew.

"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
Next Step?

Get some single origin beans and make filtered coffee (pour over) :D though you'll need the drip brew.

Now THAT'S proper.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
We have one of those automatic coffee machines that grind beans individually for each cup - it's glorious :-D As for consumption: I try to limit it to one large mug in the morning and one in the afternoon.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
On the "consumption rate" I'd just suggest you to stay with your morning coffee, not more. At least that's what I do. Many people are really addicted to coffee and don't realise it. At my previous job people were drinking coffee constantly (it tends to be like that in back offices jobs) and when we were organizing conferences/big meetings one of the first things people were bringing on the table was how we were going to deal with the coffee break.

I drink two cups in the morning
I drink two cups at night
I drink two cups in the afternoon
It makes me feel all right

I drink two cups in time of peace
And two in time of war
I drink two cups before I drink two cups,
And then I drink two more
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 17, 2016, 6:15:59 PM
"
Antnee wrote:

So what's my next step?

Get a nice grinder that lets you adjust the coarseness, after you find good beans, experiment with different grinds.
Then get fresh beans and start roasting them yourself. :P

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I drink two cups in the morning
I drink two cups at night
I drink two cups in the afternoon
It makes me feel all right

I drink two cups in time of peace
And two in time of war
I drink two cups before I drink two cups,
And then I drink two more

That sounds sublime.
"
Antnee wrote:
I've been a coffee drinker for a few years only. Started when I was put on this insane 18-hours-a-day schedule for a nationwide project that had me traveling all over the country.

It was like an epiphany; I was sitting in some airport (I think it was Newark) and I saw all these folks drinking their starbucks... I was totally exhausted at that point. Said, fuck it! I'll get a coffee and let's see what happens.

And that was that.

I'm not some crazy coffee fiend, but I drink it every morning now. My girlfriend is a lifer, though. She got a Keurig, and was buying K-cups like mad. I've grown pretty fond of the taste. But man, watching her buy those overpriced fuckin K-cups... it hurt my soul.

So, A compromise. I bought one of those refillable K-cup filter things- the one you can put your own grounds into. AND a coffee grinder. Beans aren't cheaper, but if we're gonna switch things up, why not go all the way?

Dude, grinding your own beans is fucking fantastic. It's fantastic. It's got this like... smoothness to it? And the taste is unbelievable. Truly, this was a good call.

So what's my next step?

Making your own blend by trying various proportions of different beans can be fun and give you a way to get exactly what you want and change things up a bit from time to time.

If you like liquors, Frangelico, Kahlua, Sambuca (Molinari brand - if you can find it) and Bailey's can add a nice touch of flavor.

While they haven't added coffee as an official nutrient yet, there have been some recent studies touting the beneficial health benefits.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info