Useful Atlas of Worlds Interviews and The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

"
troyelf wrote:
"
Riandro wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

holy shit,this is final boss from atlas?

yes its the shaper, the dark chicken
Dem new tilesets really look beautiful! I hope you guys also revamped some old maps, because the art distinction between open beta maps and 2.4 ones is really noticeable now.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
60x7 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I like the snippet, it looks very interesting with those poopers aligned together.

I like how they have valued posters, which implies everyone else's posts aren't valued.

Maybe once you hit 5000+ posts you too can become a valued poster :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Really looking forward to 2nd of September!
I think one part the guys are missing on the map changes such a JV being T1 and Village Ruin now being T7 is that yeah these are traditionally difficult boss encounters sure BUT then being so much lower tier than they are right now is a direct NERF to the boss and most importantly its damage and health. Meaning they are not going to hit near as hard nor be as hard to take down now. The Tiers do determine their power quite a bit so moving them to lower tiers makes them easier to begin with. The only issue i can see with moveing JV to T1 is the Adds. The adds could be something that overwhelms a player but at the same time this is gonna teach a new player the importance of AOE skills to control crowds if they have not learn this already.

IDK i think the move to some of these particular maps to lower tiers will have the effect of making them less punishing fights but i could be wrong we will see.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Still working my way through the written interview but I already have a burning question about the drop rate of Shaper's Orbs and Cartographer's Sextants: Define "occasionally" please :)

By the way, very scared of the Pukeko of Doom previously pictured :)
"
The Lioneye's Watch podcast is live every Sunday (GMT+2) on LiftingNerdBro's Twitch channel and can later be found uploaded on Hegemony's Youtube Channel. If you're looking for a place to discuss relevant Path of Exile topics with the community then we recommend checking it out.

Alarm set for Sunday (GMT+2).

Wait, what?

"
Still working my way through the written interview but I already have a burning question about the drop rate of Shaper's Orbs and Cartographer's Sextants: Define "occasionally" please :)

Exalts drop occasionally. Eternals dropped occasionally. But do not fear, as always, you can pick them up on poe.trade at a cost in other orbs that removes the rarity.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 15, 2016, 4:21:52 AM
wow
Is the atlas shared across the characters or is it unique per character?
From mechanical point of view it looks really great.
Great Podcast so far! Good job on the first episode keep up the good work! Does any one know what happened with Zeno and that Podcast with Ziggy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info