Useful Atlas of Worlds Interviews and The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

that pic looks kinda like a 7 sided strike from d3
the pic is a new channel skill? hope so, looks good.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I like the snippet, it looks very interesting with those poopers aligned together.

I like how they have valued posters, which implies everyone else's posts aren't valued.
Saved

ಠ_ಠ
need the info of the new skills ;_;
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
weezamon wrote:
that pic looks kinda like a 7 sided strike from d3

yep, that what I thought. Could be really cool for a shadow type assassin thing. Spell or attack tho? Theyre green, presuming physical if spell?

enjoyed the interview, about to get stuck into the podcast. I always have time for Hege, I rarely get to catch his stream now days but hes always been a good egg, lifting an pt are pretty much staples now too, glad to see more community stuff being made. I honestly think this game has a really good streaming community, theres a healthy dose of reality to it but with an overall positive attitude.
"
saintshield07 wrote:
need the info of the new skills ;_;

I agree. I like the idea of channeling skills. Give me a support gem called Channeling Support so I can link it to fireball and pretend I'm Goku and do my Kamehameha.
"
Riandro wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

holy shit,this is final boss from atlas?
Sweet Jesus, I am not ready for this!
"
60x7 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I like the snippet, it looks very interesting with those poopers aligned together.

I like how they have valued posters, which implies everyone else's posts aren't valued.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info