Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

"
Prototype80 wrote:
It take me a lot of time to get the currency for a good rolled Reach, because i play PoE not PoE Trade!
I think people who invest their time and playing hundreds of Hours a league should keep their Items as a reward for their efforts, UNTOUCHED i mean!

That is exactly my opinion, too. I play leagues specifically to get the league-exclusive items and I sank almost all my farmed currency into such a bow (ran the council 9 times, got 4 scepters and 5 masks :( ). I don't think I'd play leagues again if I must assume the items become useless afterwards. I'd rather combine some of the cool items I've collected in previous leagues and finally make some really OP char in std.

Summary: Please don't nerf ROTC retroactively.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
silumit wrote:
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
Aside from the fact that a 6L Chin Sol is nowhere near a 1c bow...
Learn to read, dude. That build can use 1-link Chin Sol, FFS, he did normal Atziri with main skill in a 4-link Deerstalker...

if (some) people are able to do atziri in such setup, why GGG don't nerf everything across the board then?
I know it's not true, but it could be.
due to fear of loosing playerbase. people get used to being powerful and they do not accept getting weaker easily

thus powercreep and the outrageous whines when something gets nerfed

thus calling ecerything thrash shit and crap (without even testing it). so many people thrash on Incinerate and call it dump but it is still a very powerful skill.

accepting the simple.fact that was the build that carried the player not the other way around is difficult for many

and thats why chance for nerfs accross the board are slim
Prophecies are staying with us... forever...? Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
[Removed by Support]
Such a shitty move to nerf ROTC when it goes standard. Its your fault you fu**** up by releasing it in that state and now we the players are getting punished for it. As a casual player that has managed to get ROTC at the end pf the league(still no 6-kink) i am so happy to transfer it to standard and try to use the full potential of it if/when i got it 6-linked and now you say this...Why don't you just put a big title on the front page:Play leagues, standard is a waste of time .
You are just looking at the best players and you allow them to get tons of currency , and we who play the game hour or two a day got screwed over as we will never know the true potential of our characters because we will get useless items once the league is done.
A friend of mine got his first and only 6-link on a voltaxic... 2 weeks later u nerfed it... Now i got my first and only 6-link on a reach... Can u even imagine how much pain i feel in my chest right now... My heart is crying.. My eyes are bleeding
"
_barcode_ wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
Aside from the fact that a 6L Chin Sol is nowhere near a 1c bow...
Learn to read, dude. That build can use 1-link Chin Sol, FFS, he did normal Atziri with main skill in a 4-link Deerstalker...

if (some) people are able to do atziri in such setup, why GGG don't nerf everything across the board then?
because then many people won't be able to kill normal Brutus
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
because then many people won't be able to kill normal Brutus

it seems to me, however, that this is what some players want :). not that many people make it to red maps, uber lab and normal / uber atziri anyway, even with this "op'd" equipment.
I know it's not true, but it could be.
Last edited by _barcode_ on Aug 11, 2016, 6:38:59 AM
holy crap - please no - there is a larger playerbase of players who QUIT this league because it SUCKED than ever before.

you guys of course dont look at data unless it tells you what you want to hear.

so you spent allot of money on prophecy - it SUCKED - but instead of admitting that you just add it to the game and make the game MORE SUCKY.

good job GGG.
thats basically what you are known for in the gaming industry at this point.
"ostrich head in sand" should be your company mascot. serious recommendation there.

this is the biggest problem with your game and your company.
i would bring up the poll done after release that showed 99% of poe players asking for an AH/market system, to which you still refuse to admit you are wrong about as well.
this is the kind of thing killing your game.

thats my feedback.
or did you not actually want feedback unless it was positive???

/disappointed again
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
Why the fuck ppl keep asking/is happy about a ROTC nerf?
Because you get rekt in the arena?
Finally GGG released a good bow that can actualy be dropped!
Archers have the SHITTIEST uniques weapons among all classes... for have an high DPS you MUST buy crafted bows that cost way too much for most of the players pockets

If you want to nerf it, nerf it a little on the standard league drops.... and keep the actual stats for those players who spent TIME AND CURRENCY on the new league for get it. A general ROTC nerf will not be fair!
On standard I keep running a 6L Lioneye's Glare build because right now it's the "strongest" unique bow... and the DPS is CRAP compared to other classes builds...

One last thing.... if you don't play archer, STOP CRYING ASKING FOR A ROTC NERF! We don't cry asking for your weapons nerfs! LIVE AND LET LIVE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info