Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

"
Razis wrote:
"
Davvis wrote:
Bring Talisman back....

+1

+1 New content for older leagues wouldn't hurt either. 0 new shrines since Domination, 3 removed. At least we get new rogue exiles occasionally.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Aug 9, 2016, 10:34:34 PM
"
raisin2u wrote:
Yea for prophecy!

Servers are back too.

Servers we out right in the middle of my double boss T15 Core Map. Feels bad man.
"
Xedralya wrote:
I like the use of silver coins as infrequent drops, so prophecies aren't something you can churn through as a major gameplay distraction. Great compromises.

Edit: Cadiro had some great voice-acted lore associated with him and the Labyrinth - any chance he'll be showing up in the core game, with or without the Perandus mechanics?

It would be interesting to see him in the core game somehow. Like maybe a player market he runs? A potential new item-sink system where you can sell him stuff for some coins?

The opportunities to get some older league items is what was most interesting when I played the flashback perandus league.
Self found and solo (mostly)
"
Qarl wrote:
]We need to assess the power of the rewards. For example, for Reach of the Council we knew went out with risky balance values. We pushed it a little as we wanted it to be used, but knew if it went out too high it would only be temporary. As part of the core game, this unique heavily distorts bow use. We know we will be changing this item, and we'll need to assess all the Prophecy content for going into the live game.

So, does this mean we should expect things to be balanced around standard in the future even though it goes against what GGG has officially posted in the past?
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
]We need to assess the power of the rewards. For example, for Reach of the Council we knew went out with risky balance values. We pushed it a little as we wanted it to be used, but knew if it went out too high it would only be temporary. As part of the core game, this unique heavily distorts bow use. We know we will be changing this item, and we'll need to assess all the Prophecy content for going into the live game.

So, does this mean we should expect things to be balanced around standard in the future even though it goes against what GGG has officially posted in the past?
"Balancing for standard" How is it balancing for standard league ? lmao

They rebalanced around temporary leagues, your comment makes literally no sense.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
prophecies while leveling up are actually very bad and force you into backtracking and clearing low lvl maps... the rewards are disastrous, prophecies only rly become decent above lvl 80.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Good! Please add more content to the core game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Shit League don't like it at all
also if you guys are going to nerf reach, then buff the chances of getting good bow jewels, & i hope the next league is shite so i don't have to be forced into starting again. meh
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Aug 9, 2016, 10:41:11 PM
prophecies is such a waste but not as laggy as perandus thankfully only reason i got 36 was for a pet monkey lol
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info