The Design Process of my Ring : Valyrium

Rexeos: you do realize Skyforth doesn't scale anything on ES, right? It sets stun threshold based on Mana, not ES

"
Jaille wrote:
Game of Thrones is fake btw - scripts and actors. I'm not sure why most Americans think it's real.

Wat? I live in the US and nobody I've talked to thinks Game of Thrones ever happened in real life. Did you misread the original post? (Song of Ice and Fire is the fictional book novel that Game of Thrones is based on) I mean, I guess I could imagine some in the deep South thinking that way (I met an exchange student in high school who had no idea chicken the food was chicken the animal), but I've never even heard a click bait title laughing at Southerners for that, so I'm pretty sure they at least have enough sense to realize magic and zombies aren't real....

Damascus steel existed in real life in one form or another.

Maybe I missed a post in this thread about real life GOT, but I thought I read it all...
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Aug 5, 2016, 11:45:34 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
Game of Thrones is fake btw - scripts and actors. I'm not sure why most Americans think it's real.

You're trolling, right? You don't actually believe that Americans think GoT is real, right?
IDK why people waste of 1,000 USD on useless items.

Another item that will drop and get thrown in a stash forever because you feel guilty vendoring uniques.
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
levy42088 wrote:
IDK why people waste of 1,000 USD on useless items.

Another item that will drop and get thrown in a stash forever because you feel guilty vendoring uniques.

How can you say that it's useless? It's basically eye of chayula with added energy shield and a very easily mitigated downside. Uncorrupted chayulas sell for multiple chaos, and so will this ring.

PS: why do you feel guilty vendoring uniques?
Last edited by XibalbaL on Aug 5, 2016, 12:22:40 PM
"
adghar wrote:
Rexeos: you do realize Skyforth doesn't scale anything on ES, right? It sets stun threshold based on Mana, not ES

Ah, thank you!

I had 2 450 mana x 500% = 12 250 mana.

My observation is based mainly on maps with boost to damage, boss fights or when you jump into pack of mobs especially in +% pack size. In Poorjoys Asylum Temple Map its not working well.

But I believe that ring will find its place and is helpfull but it can not be compared to Eye of Chayula with its stun immunity.
Using a bit of logic to think about the likely rarity based on other existing forms of stun protection from items and the comparable power to chayula, threre is no reason at all to believe this item would be super expensive, or vendor trash.

Probably 5c or so once the price settles.

Last edited by Xendran on Aug 5, 2016, 12:42:46 PM
Cool stuff.
Can we have next unique based on Robin Hood or maybe lets say Ali Baba and 40 thieves?
House M.D. would be perfect coz I'm huge fan of it.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
Cool stuff.
Can we have next unique based on Robin Hood or maybe lets say Ali Baba and 40 thieves?
House M.D. would be perfect coz I'm huge fan of it.

Agreed. What other bits of pop culture can we randomly add to this game.
Maybe an "Ash Catchem Adventure Hat"
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Way to underpowered... I would be surprised if more than 1% of the player base would actively use it.
Most likely Vendortrash if you ask me, even if it would give unwavering i would still hardly use it.
Ring design is nic3.
Stats are pretty bland.
Definitely the negative stat -40 cold was not necessary since this ring is far from OP.
I would ask design to remove this or add more stats to the ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info