The Design Process of my Ring : Valyrium

"
neostars wrote:
Ring design is nic3.
Stats are pretty bland.
Definitely the negative stat -40 cold was not necessary since this ring is far from OP.
I would ask design to remove this or add more stats to the ring.

LMAO

Just ask the devs to make items OP! That's the spirit! They'll definitely listen to us now!
Last edited by MakeWebSocketsGreatAgain on Aug 5, 2016, 8:07:07 PM
"
XibalbaL wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
Game of Thrones is fake btw - scripts and actors. I'm not sure why most Americans think it's real.

You're trolling, right? You don't actually believe that Americans think GoT is real, right?

Many Americans believe angels exist.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The amount of people who dont understand mechanics is hilarious lol

Reminds me of when i was called stupid far saying Oros was GG when it released, did Oros flicker and people didnt find out about how good Oros flicker was for over a year because they didnt understand game mechanics and every one was on some stupid as shit band wagon saying it was awful.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 5, 2016, 10:27:56 PM
"

LMAO

Just ask the devs to make items OP! That's the spirit! They'll definitely listen to us now!

Sarcasm would be funny if it wasn't the sad truth.

(not pointing at this specific thread poster, btw)
gg. thx
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Reminds me of when i was called stupid far saying Oros was GG when it released, did Oros flicker and people didnt find out about how good Oros flicker was for over a year because they didnt understand game mechanics and every one was on some stupid as shit band wagon saying it was awful.

I don't know man, first time this sword dropped to me and I was so fucking happy, 'wtf - 700 dps sword with free frenzy charges and culling strike', and then I realize it's practically free in poe.trade. I was shocked. Nowadays I understand the cheap price, it's pigeonholed in using it with one skill a lot of people are uncomfortable with, but saying it's shit... You have to be completely blind and oblivious. Oh wait, a lot of people are. OK, never mind.

'what's this sword, it looks nice!' *searches forum* 'No popular guide to copy, it must be shit'
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

but oro's IS weak... Maximum acheviable dps with oro's is around 600K dps (self buff, pot etc), it's with a CRIT setup templar, ignoring resistances.

With assassin physical/chaos poison we get 5M+ with a scaeva or Terminus est.

Is poison op? Yes. But terminus est is a far better than oro's option right now, the only downside is the lack of hp in the build... but it has access to dodge and eva.

anyway a "balanced" oro build is perfectly viable, but it's clearly not the best way to flicker. Flicker CoC terminus est bf has a very faster clean speed, is always full of charges, is easy to gear and build.

I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Aug 6, 2016, 3:39:30 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:

but oro's IS weak... Maximum acheviable dps with oro's is around 600K dps (self buff, pot etc), it's with a CRIT setup templar, ignoring resistances.

With assassin physical/chaos poison we get 5M+ with a scaeva or Terminus est.

Is poison op? Yes. But terminus est is a far better than oro's option right now, the only downside is the lack of hp in the build... but it has access to dodge and eva.

anyway a "balanced" oro build is perfectly viable, but it's clearly not the best way to flicker. Flicker CoC terminus est bf has a very faster clean speed, is always full of charges, is easy to gear and build.

"Only 600K dps, I do 5M, lack of HP does not matter"

Are you the guy from reddit yesterday, who had 3.7k life with a karom's heart?

And please tell me where can you use that 5M dps, since I am pretty sure it does not matter for regular maping where pretty much everything dies instantly and it does not matter on bosses either.

But let me get you to this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707074
4.0 patch notes

* Armor sources have been replaced with condensed milk.

Players can't feel the difference at all
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 6, 2016, 10:14:02 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
terminus est is a far better than oro's option right now, the only downside is the lack of hp in the build...

me thinking about a long answer and then going 'fuck it'

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 6, 2016, 10:04:48 AM
Tried CI for the first time last league, nice to have another alternative to deal with stuns

Thank you OP
Oblivious

Hopefully GGG will stop abandoning leagues after 4.0.0 is released

https://i.imgur.com/s3aOqhb.mp4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info