Varied Prophecy Statistics

Who is the only guy in HC ? LUL

20% in std perma and half of them are just AFK player/only trade xD

"
morterion wrote:
It's really sad to see that HC Prophecy is so unpopular.

Though, it's not unexpected: unified rewards, lots of initial investments into characters, perfrormance issues which actually can kill you.

Lot of ppl who play hc temp dont like the new direction of the game since like 1year, lot of them have quit the league early or didnt even play it.
HC community will keep reduce and reduce.
Last edited by keta on Aug 1, 2016, 5:01:39 AM
"
Number of characters killed by these bosses in Prophecy in the last week
Merciless Malachai - 70,015
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal - 31,462
Spinner of False Hope - 8,632
Nightmare Manifest - 8,154
The Goddess - 8,083

and how many killed by the fucking traps in PHC ? At least 1
I hope one day ggg will remove ascendancy points from the lab
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Would love to see some stats on lab. How many hardcore players died in it. How many died and dint complete. How many completed in standard solo. How many in party. Uber completions and deaths. How many died multiple times on hardcore on builds that dont seem to work in lab then deleted their account and quit. You know all that sort of thing.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Aug 1, 2016, 5:24:12 AM
Standard - That's what you get for neglecting it. People simple don't give a damn, all league goodies are inaccessible.

Prophecy Softcore - Its hard to interpret this number, but bare in mind, that this huge number might be due to loss of Standard and Prophecy HC players.

Prophecy Hardcore - Damn, what a shame.

Edit: I started playing HC myself, few leagues ago. Its kinda fun. But random deaths kill the mood for future plays. Sometimes it feels like there's 42 variables out there at any given time, that can kill you. Accounting for all of them is pure bullshit :D
Not to mention item prices...
Last edited by WiseGuard on Aug 1, 2016, 5:33:32 AM
Bored to play psc, so went to HC prophecy, because some people says, that economy very good in HC. Sorry, but that stupid insane prices for good/needed uniqs its so dumb .. Its the same Psc for exmaple:
Heretic's veil - Prop sc cost +-5-6ex (1ex - 80c)
Prop hc cost +- from 400c (1ex - 30c)

Its +- the same prices. Bored very fast in HC and left this ghost ship at 86lv.
GGG needs to create incentive to play temporary HC leagues. Current challenge system does not encourage that, in fact it's the complete opposite. Different challenges and rewards for SC and HC is a good start.
true economy of psc is same as phc just ppl price there in chaos cause exa is lower.
Seems to me that everyone was spoiled with Perandus. Any league after Perandus was going to be a let down. Maybe I am dense but the prophecies seemed difficult to understand early on in the league, and with summer vacations hitting at the same time I think is why the numbers are so low. I hope that this is the reason the numbers are so low. I would think that if a person was to leave for any significant time their return is to this game is also going to be very low. I have logged in several times over the past month and noticed that Merciless act 4 notice board which usually is very full, has maybe 1 or 2 things posted. Oh well, maybe the next league will bring people back to the game?
"
Mamoux wrote:
Seems to me that everyone was spoiled with Perandus. Any league after Perandus was going to be a let down.

Don't think that's it though. Prophecy is a nice game mechanic in general but not an interesting league mechanic. I still remember barely surviving the bumrush from three adjacent Perandus boxes. I still remember Invasion. Prophecy on the other hand? Forgettable, to be generous. Map full of devos? Meh, whatever.

Not even to mention that after their first character most people stopped getting prophecies until endgame, so leveling was literally no different than playing a permanent league.
I've bailed on every league since HC/SC merge for challenges.

The core game is simply too boring to warrant any league that does not inherently add a lot of difficulty. Nemesis, Invasion and Beyond were great.

GGG has pussified the game because they don't want to alienate the people who derive fun from winning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info