Varied Prophecy Statistics

40/40 figures are useless. Players can complete all 40 on standard prophecy league and then play MF build on hardcore prophecy league to earn currency. 3-month leagues are so broken. You never know where the players complete the challenges from.

Funny. TS got 3rd in Top Primary Skills for Characters Over Level 60 when the skill cannot be used on atziri boss. Sadden to see LA not one of the top three as in this meta it becomes the best skill for single target kills.
https://www.pathofexile.com/
only 10 trash to treasure lottery winners ;_;
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
This makes me want to delve-out of the standard land, and join-in on what's to been seen...The Prophecy. Really though, I like statistics and this is a great post for standard POE passer-by's alike. Thank you for sharing this, and I implore there be more statistics to be perceived soon.
Last edited by MatthiasFranco on Jul 31, 2016, 10:39:21 PM
Hey Chris! Where is ATLAS OF WORLDS (themed about pirates), expansion introduction??? Its about time you know!
FOR THE GLORY!
"
40/40 figures are useless. Players can complete all 40 on standard prophecy league and then play MF build on hardcore prophecy league to earn currency. 3-month leagues are so broken. You never know where the players complete the challenges from.

Funny. TS got 3rd in Top Primary Skills for Characters Over Level 60 when the skill cannot be used on atziri boss. Sadden to see LA not one of the top three as in this meta it becomes the best skill for single target kills.

TS can be used on atziri, if you are not using pierce it will not fuck you up instantly, but generally TS is a skill that is good for both single and are clear, maybe a lot of people save the single target setup like this, and that is why it is popular.
i am the 0.73%
Yay, my character's main skills didn't make the list <3
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Standard - 20.54%

Im surprised, becuase i wouldnt expect such a high %

but at the same time, league was quite boring

Got to say that, after being a pure Short Term League player since they started, I'm now leaning more and more towards the permanency of HC and SC:

- a more stable client (no buggy OTT new league features).
- can continue with favourite characters.
- no re-leveling masters and re-doing a hideout
- no pressure to "push" for market advantage

:)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Yea, I'm bored with it.
Saved
Darn.
Hate these statistics that show which skills are being used the most. Now my powerful ancestral warchief totems will get the ban hammer for sure come Next content update...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info