Varied Prophecy Statistics

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Standard - 20.54%

I'm surprised, because I wouldn't expect such a high %

But at the same time, league was quite boring

Players that quit challenge leagues don't typically go play in Standard, so this is probably a rough estimation of the normal % of players that remain in Standard.

I also bet that top 10 skills list isn't in any particular order. I'd imagine Bladefall is the most used.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 31, 2016, 11:44:01 PM
So Fated Connections is (roughly) 1 : 100 Jeweller's Touch, Trash to Treasure is 1 : 1000. I guess I can stop spamming prophecies now :P
LMAO so i have done 4 trash to treasure this week!! (more like trash to trash!!)
So you are saying i am the idiot who did 4 of 10 this week lol!~!!!!!!
Wow i cant get a good prophecy i get the same 20-24 every time. i have done the council enough. Also Thank you for that bow but please dont NERF that,, Thank you GGG still Love The Game and BIG supporter !!!!
"
guss101 wrote:
LMAO so i have done 4 trash to treasure this week!! (more like trash to trash!!)
So you are saying i am the idiot who did 4 of 10 this week lol!~!!!!!!
Wow i cant get a good prophecy i get the same 20-24 every time. i have done the council enough. Also Thank you for that bow but please dont NERF that,, Thank you GGG still Love The Game and BIG supporter !!!!

You're thinking of Mysterious Gift. Trash to Treasure is next chance orb is a unique. (ie. free Skyforth)
"
yuridagreat wrote:
Darn.
Hate these statistics that show which skills are being used the most. Now my powerful ancestral warchief totems will get the ban hammer for sure come Next content update...

Truth be told, even without them publically announcing the OP builds, you're still looking at a nerf. Just because they don't say it doesn't mean they don't see it.

Really, though, a triple totem setup with minimal investment doing 300k combined damage...how can you not expect that to be nerfed?
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
Wait, who is The Goddess?
"
Topspin81 wrote:
Too many players playing in softcore :/
The amount of time I've died to IDK in SC, I'd never bother with HC. It would make me feel like I was cheated too much. This way I can get annoyed at my xp loss but at least I'm not exiled from a league over a death.
top 3 skills used this league are most likely going to be receiving some form of changes you can just about cont it.
The most amusing thing about this is that people think that the top skills used = most op skills. Bahahaha
these are very good and interesting statistics
these kindof stats would be interesting to see more of!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info