Hillary Clinton

she said the pool is heated if the recipient of the email wanted to swim. They are being invited to a barbeque. FFS. Nope, clearly treason and sexual deviance.

Also clearly should be in the public realm, it is our dire interest to know there are people having cook outs, cook outs we werent invited to, conspiracy.

This lady was pissed, she likes cook outs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_ActRQHpI
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Nov 4, 2016, 2:08:48 PM
I'm sorry that email with the kids just seems well, weird. Could be something very nasty or could be we're taking it out of context.
Censored.
anybody that uses al fresco and isn't speaking Italian immediately becomes weird in my book, but clearly the email is inviting them for a swim and dinner and for them to expect children to be there in the pool. But I guess it is completely rational to assume the author was offering up children family members for visceral pleasure to the attendee, completely rational.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Nov 4, 2016, 4:30:44 PM
LOL
Al Fresco was the one thing I didn't find weird about it. It's not uncommon.
Censored.
It just creeps me out, there are many weird emails like these. And now that we know that these people are literally Satanists... this kills the minority vote btw, need to meme this hard.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't know that I'd call that Satanism. Some weird cult thing but I don't wanna know them!
Censored.
Satanism and Thelema aren't the same thing. They're close to the same thing, much like Lutheranism is close to Presbyterianism, but there are significant doctrinal differences.

What Wicca, Thelema and Satanism have in common is an emphasis on the occult and the practice of witchcraft - elaborate rituals in the attempt to call upon spirits to influence events.

I know this because I accidentally married a Thelemite and had kids with her (since divorced). I was pretty familiar with Thelema prior to this - know your enemy - and I didn't find anything about spirit cooking in my previous research. I asked my ex about it and she hasn't either, but seemed completely complacent with the idea that such a thing might be part of her faith.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Some observations on Jay-Z and spirit cooking

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112998783
"
In the making-of video for "Run This Town," he's pictured wearing a sweatshirt with the phrase "do what thou wilt" printed across the chest.

"Yes, that has very deep roots in modern occult culture," Horowitz says. "The full expression is 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.' That was one of the key maxims of the British occultist Aleister Crowley. So when Jay-Z appears in a hoodie with that phrase on it in public, that's exactly what he's referencing."

Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line also often draws upon Masonic symbols: pentagrams, obelisks, pyramids, the all-seeing eye.
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/may/19/marina-abramovic-jay-z-completely-used-me-picasso-baby
"
Marina Abramović, the Serbian superstar perfomance artist, has spoken about how she was “used” by Jay Z when the rapper shot a music video for his song Picasso Baby in 2013 while the artist performed her work The Artist Is Present, in which she sat across a table from members of the public and held their gaze.

Speaking to Spike magazine, Abramović said that she wasn’t surprised when Jay Z said he wanted to adapt her work, but after the rapper came in to shoot the video at Pace gallery in New York, three years after The Artist is Present had been staged at MoMA, she felt the experience only benefited him.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/24/politics/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon
"
Rapper Jay Z will headline a concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland before Election Day, according to a Clinton aide.

The event -- which aides expect will draw thousands -- is part of an ongoing series of concerts that aim to motivate young people to turn out for Clinton the way they turned out for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012.
"
Jay Z has been slow to back Clinton, especially considering how close he has been with Obama. The rapper even rapped in 2009 that he texts with the president, a fact Obama denies.

My personal feel is that Mr. Carter isn't quite down with the full Podesta-style Thelema program. Likely enough to get prepped for initiation, but I imagine a "oh fuck this shit" moment followed by heavy backpedaling. I'd love to hear his story.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 4, 2016, 7:30:13 PM
spe·cious
Spoiler

/ˈspēSHəs/

adjective

adjective: specious

superficially plausible, but actually wrong.
"a specious argument"

•misleading in appearance, especially misleadingly attractive.
"the music trade gives Golden Oldies a specious appearance of novelty"

synonyms: misleading, deceptive, false, fallacious, unsound, spurious, casuistic, sophistic
"specious reasoning"

Spoiler
just a cursory glance at google would indicate that campaigning with celebrities in America has been a thing since Hollywood has been a thing

Hey...is this thing on?
anytime a conspiracy is mentioned or "weird" acts are done, people blame this on satanism, and people with the lack of knowledge in "left hand paths" try to find answers... now blaming thelema. unbelievable... and wicca has absolutely nothing to do with satanism nor thelema... that would be like saying buddhism is tied with christianity because they are both "religions of light/good"

the higher ups of satanism actually mention several times how they are against child abuse, has nothing to do with what their belief system is.

satanists exist everywhere around you, most of them are just as "normal" as you when next to them. i would consider wiccans as christians in new age movements.

there are people who seem "deranged" that are not part of any secret society, you guys who always label anything out of the ordinary as elite, illuminati, secret society, satanism, now thelema, mentions of wicca are simply trying to find answers for things you know nothing about.

i am not for hillary... the whole point of hillary is to reestablish the jewish oligarchy inside russia once again, it has currently left the building, putin was suppose to help but it turned out to backfire... this is the whole reason why the west, especially usa blames russia for everything and dislikes trump because trump said he'd make friends with putin. the ones in power own most of the caucasian nations and russia is the final target to be assimilated... they are willing to do whatever is necessary to accomplish this.

why would they want russia assimilated? because of the known conspiracy called "new world order" which is when united nations will become the world government, and russia is the last remaining caucasian power that has any relevance to achieving this. if they do manage to assimilate russia, it will not be the final target... the next move will be to assimilate china.

china alone is 1.38 billion people or so... NA/AUS/NZ/UK/EU is about equal in population, the game cannot will not be finished with two main powers dueling each other economically and aiming for space tech and colonization. the obvious solution is to merge both into one.

once china is assimilated, it is completely game over, there will be no more threats. you might be ignorant and mention things like... what if africa or india or south america emerge... it won't matter by those times, the UN will be so powerful that those continents will be forced in regardless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info