Show of hands for PoE 2 after act 5

first act 10 then another game or poe 2
my english sux.
"
Story wise I think it would be cool to play in another part of Wraeclast history possibly a few hundred years before or after the current story.

I like this idea but sadly i'm afraid story won't get much interest like it's the case now :(
I see few reasons to that:

- Translations are taking too long to be released ( atm lot of players are waiting for that to even give a try to the game ).
- That's an hack & slash let's say this is not the most complex game type basicaly two buttons run straight forward and kill stuff.
- There is a lack of interest generaly in all games regarding story since a while. Too many things are kind of " déjà vu " so eventualy peoples get bored.

There are many things i have a problem with regarding GGG design but back to engine i'm sure they are going to do something really surprizing with their own :) It just take time.
Think the business plan is not really adapted to the game needs aswell but since i don't have a better one to put on table i will skip this part :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 29, 2016, 12:44:43 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:22:37 PM
If they can't fix up this game at this point... how are they going to do so with a whole new game?

This game has a high ceiling of possibilites... it would be nice to see GGG get there. Until that time, I don't see a PoE2 happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info