The state of PvP in PoE

"
puregodly wrote:
is pvp still trash and not fixed? .. ok yep still trash and not fixed just checked.. well ill check again next year... hopefully some more fun pve content with world atlas.

I seen your fun pve gameplay, same as pvp just run around taking 0 damage while doing 10 dps.
More fun ahead for sure.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
It's funny 'cause there's regen tanks out there that are miles better than him, very difficult to kill.
Don't see him complaining about them.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
damn y'all still playing this game?
I can confirm, I went into the pvp arena and was killed by another player. Pvp sucks and is dead.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
"
IceDeal wrote:
I'm still proud to have created an entire new archetype even if it's now gutted by a single item ^^ (and soon by the end of double dip)

Uh, excuse you, it was CLEARLY Mathil who did off-hand Quill Rain before you, okay?

Ha what?

There wasn't a fool PvPing in this game using an offhand to do anything but snapshot in the beginning. Only myself using a combination of different bows/staves and other melee weapons to counter shit in 1v1. Then it started to get funny when I'd queue versus other melee and the douchebag would be shooting at me with his bow....I'd just think to myself, damn you're a fucken genius to of thought of that all on your own when just the other day I shat on you using the same exact thing.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
IceDeal wrote:
I'm still proud to have created an entire new archetype even if it's now gutted by a single item ^^ (and soon by the end of double dip)

Uh, excuse you, it was CLEARLY Mathil who did off-hand Quill Rain before you, okay?

Ha what?

There wasn't a fool PvPing in this game using an offhand to do anything but snapshot in the beginning. Only myself using a combination of different bows/staves and other melee weapons to counter shit in 1v1. Then it started to get funny when I'd queue versus other melee and the douchebag would be shooting at me with his bow....I'd just think to myself, damn you're a fucken genius to of thought of that all on your own when just the other day I shat on you using the same exact thing.

Wow the joke went right over your head...

He's referring to how people learned of the LA + frostwall interaction because "mathil discovered it" and it made reddit when in fact it's been known to PvPers forever.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Yea.

A little slow on the uptake there, Mulla. Get your shit together.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
pure gold
"
Yea.

A little slow on the uptake there, Mulla. Get your shit together.

But Mathil did discover it...no

On a serious note though ForceBrute was using LA+Frost wall before Rup even started PvPing. Did he know it did what it was doing, I don't know but he knew it broke shit in 1-2 arrows so it's been around and used since the beginning.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 28, 2016, 6:35:46 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:

But Mathil did discover it...no

On a serious note though ForceBrute was using LA+Frost wall before Rup even started PvPing. Did he know it did what it was doing, I don't know but he knew it broke shit in 1-2 arrows so it's been around and used since the beginning.

Oh my FUCKING SDVDHFSṢ͕͎̰̯̦̅ͪͦ̐BS͐͑̑ͣD̸̩͈̳͚͙̪͐̌F̞ͪG̩͎͆͛ͩͬͯͭH̲͇͉ͮ̍̑̉ͤ̓̏͟G̮̹̖̍ͯ̐̅̏̃A̞̘͚̟̳̜͜Sͮ͜D͇̎F̦̫̭̻̻̂̆ͨ̈̾S͒̎͆̍͌

Also, never heard of this ForceBrute fucker, probably before my time. Either way, we kinda have Rup to thank for ruining PVP. Thanks, Rup. Oh, and IceDeal for inventing EA. You two are doing god's work, keep it up.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info