The state of PvP in PoE

"
MullaXul wrote:
I liked Kev though so I won't throw him under the bus.

I'd gladly throw him under a bus based on how I saw him acting when I was around, but whatever, he's gone now.

As for Google, I did see him log in, uh... Wanna say a few months or so ago? It was fairly recently, and I got a kill on him, said something like "I_Am_Legend, more like I_Am_Bad asddbasdfllololololol", or something to that effect, and he logged off. Haven't seen him since.

God, revisiting the past makes me a bit sad. It is upsetting to see that now, just about anyone can compete because of PvP's broken-ness. I mean I wasn't exactly high competition or extremely threatening as perma-freeze ice spear shotgunner, but the whole skill aspect and really getting engaged with the game is what made it fun. That and all the shit I'd get from other players who didn't have anti-freeze flasks or Dream Fragments. It's too bad that just about any dickwrinkle can slap on something broken or go Pathfinder (or both) and pretend to give a shit about PVP, only since they're no longer getting their asses destroyed.

Oh, and Mulla, screenshotted your little story. You know... for archival purposes.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Yep, for those of us that have been here from the start it's funny to remember all the "meta" shifts and players.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I see some people from back in "the day" (my time), people who hadn't been in Arena for a long time. Funnier still, some of them recognize me.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
who cant recognize rlowe, the best pvp'er of all times? only f*cking plebs.

maybe you are not the best though(but very close), invention of offhand quill rain usage in pvp was the biggest thing that poe scene ever seen.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I'm still proud to have created an entire new archetype even if it's now gutted by a single item ^^ (and soon by the end of double dip)
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 17, 2016, 8:10:02 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
I'm still proud to have created an entire new archetype even if it's now gutted by a single item ^^ (and soon by the end of double dip)

Uh, excuse you, it was CLEARLY Mathil who did off-hand Quill Rain before you, okay?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I'm sur he did it before everyone, I wasn't the one who created offhandbow on 2H tho, I also never played a 2H build...
Truth be told, you've probably never even used a computer before.

Either way, I'm guilty of starting the Winter enchantment fad (or at the very least, having a heavy hand in it), since everyone and their mothers asked me what the fuck it was that killed them when they touch me. There's my contribution, I can die happy.

Oh, and I made Dream Fragments a must-have for awhile :)

Back to the actual topic at hand, I did a 3v3 the other day, and it was the laggiest shit I've ever experience, and I've played CSS on a shitty HP desktop no bigger than a toaster oven. I think the servers in Texas need to be buffed, 'cause that shit was unplayable. So things that need a-fixin' are Pathfinder, skill damage, and server stability. PVPresident has spoken.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
is pvp still trash and not fixed? .. ok yep still trash and not fixed just checked.. well ill check again next year... hopefully some more fun pve content with world atlas.
Last edited by DismantleTime on Aug 19, 2016, 3:40:00 AM
"
puregodly wrote:
is pvp still trash and not fixed? .. ok yep still trash and not fixed just checked.. well ill check again next year... hopefully some more fun pve content with world atlas.

If by trash you mean the impossibility to troll people with a fully automated regen build, yeah it is and we hope that part stay that way.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 19, 2016, 5:41:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info