at least with cyclone you had to click something hum hum
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 14, 2016, 8:11:32 PM
"
$$xul best cycloner in the world
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/751849

That thread was amazing :D
lol What happened to that guy? I never see him anymore; I figured that he and the rest of the douchebags who use EA exclusively would love Ascendancy.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
That was back when I shit on everyone. When you could actually out play people. No one understood using an offhand option i.e puncture bow/burning arrow to degen es users. They all used conc effect and multistrike on cyclone and were clueless why they got shit on repeatedly by increased aoe and chilled ground. Everyone got insta gibbed by molten shell because they just face planted into casters. The list goes on and on but now those same suckish players are dominating PvP because GGG let it get this bad.

Nothing else to say on the matter, lets hope GGG can find that few hours in their day it would take to give us even half assed T-value adjustments.

Btw that was Kev, he was a CI melee on full life heavy striker. Last I saw he quit the game, sold all his mirror service gear.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 14, 2016, 9:44:42 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Btw that was Kev, he was a CI melee on full life heavy striker. Last I saw he quit the game, sold all his mirror service gear.

Wait, Google was Kev? Kev blocked me like a bitch because froze him (back when my freezes could last 7 seconds long), and he got all bent out of shape because he had really poor sportsmanship about it. Google added me on his friends list, because I'm "very nice".
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
If Kev was Google, then he is master a disguising himself as a clueless player (he asked me tons of stuff about simple game mechanics that every non rmt player is aware of) or a perfect case of split personality.

Btw I'm the one responsable for Google to switch from 2H to EA as I constantly wiped the floor with him during my anti EA crusade one or two years ago when I showcased or braindead it was to reach top1 on both EU AND US ladder with a 15ex EA build.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 15, 2016, 6:38:51 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
If Kev was Google, then he is master a disguising himself as a clueless player (he asked me tons of stuff about simple game mechanics that every non rmt player is aware of) or a perfect case of split personality.

Btw I'm the one responsable for Google to switch from 2H to EA as I constantly wiped the floor with him during my anti EA crusade one or two years ago when I showcased or braindead it was to reach top1 on both EU AND US ladder with a 15ex EA build.

Way to fucking go.

And Kev got all whiny with me around freezing him before it was nerfed, Google said he thought I was nice, soooo I can't imagine them being the same person.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
"
IceDeal wrote:

Way to fucking go.

And Kev got all whiny with me around freezing him before it was nerfed, Google said he thought I was nice, soooo I can't imagine them being the same person.

Oh no, Google wasn't Kev. I mis-read the thread.

Gather around children while I tell you a tale.

Google started as a 1h/shield melee Scion using Cyclone. Got stomped and stomped as the day is long. His entire existence up until I guess Icedeal forced his hand toward EA was trying to beat me. He'd PvP all day, swapping gear/builds. He did so in unethical ways...RMT (had a mirror to trade every other day), though that entire line may get edited out. He had brief success using Acrobatics/Heavy strike and face planting into people with his 12345 flask keys (I didn't use health flasks until after this, stupid Diablo2 no healing habit). During that time we didn't even have dodge reduction. It didn't last long and even then he wasn't exactly good. He used to pop on now and then but I have no idea what happened to him.
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 16, 2016, 6:13:51 PM
isnt Kev AXN's cousin or sth like that?

are we talking about kevshienz who is crafter of that jewelled foil and leg crit multi ammy?

im giving my cousing leg kaoms to use, imagine what would AXN do to his cousin?

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 16, 2016, 6:16:53 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
isnt Kev AXN's cousin or sth like that?

are we talking about kevshienz who is crafter of that jewelled foil and leg crit multi ammy?

im giving my cousing leg kaoms to use, imagine what would AXN do to his cousin?

Ya that Kev, but I'm not sure he's AxN's cousin. If he is though it would make sense how he amounted a full on mirror service so fast but there are always other means I suppose.....I liked Kev though so I won't throw him under the bus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info