GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

Been really liking this build so far, first time using skellies, but used Spectres in Abyss and felt really good.

Right now I'm using Arc linked with Curse on Hit + Vulnerability. Do you think it is even worth it? I feel I would murder everything without it anyway, but not sure though.
Running this build, currently lvl 90. Nothing sticks around long enough TO be cursed, but who am I to tell you not to use it. ;)
If you don't need more damage then take something else you deem more useful for whatever content you like doing. Only you can say if you need it or not.

Hey Ghazzy just wondering which you think was better right now? Mage skeletons vs Melee skeletons?
Its all about preferences.

For fast mapping mage skeletons are way better. I also added solar guards to mage build to be faster in maps.

But overall i find melee way better, especcialy in higher tier maps.

Get your helmet with minion damage, burning damage and b,b,b,g -> you can use it in both specs
besides tabula: Get your vis mortis for both specs

After this you can just swap the dead reckogning for normal gems when ever you want. So you can switch specs when ever you want.
Hey, loving this build so far, easiest leveling I had. Just finished the story and am about to go in the third lab.

I noticed that in the beginning you write about the Commander of Darkness ascendancy, but later in the ascendancy nodes section you don't mention it.
Hi Ghazzy i'm new to the game and for now i try to using your build for my first time, i have some question hope you could answer

in the Skill tree Tab you mention some skill Invoker but i can't find it any where in my skill tree!

and i'm just start to play today so i don't have the money to buy the Brightbeak, can i use something els ?

and the Dead Reckoning which is the Core of the build is it obtain through quest or Buy form order ?

and the Skeleton i summoned not following me can is there a skill to tell them to dot that ?
Last edited by minhq8 on May 19, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
"
minhq8 wrote:
Hi Ghazzy i'm new to the game and for now i try to using your build for my first time, i have some question hope you could answer

in the Skill tree Tab you mention some skill Invoker but i can't find it any where in my skill tree!

Invoker is an ascendancy (necromancer). For witch locate and open the small tab in the middle of your skill tree. These can be obtained from completing lab.

and i'm just start to play today so i don't have the money to buy the Brightbeak, can i use something els ?

Current price of brightbeak is 1 chaos orb for the cheapest. Google or you tube chaos vendor recipe to find out how to make chaos easy.

and the Dead Reckoning which is the Core of the build is it obtain through quest or Buy form order ?

Dead reconing is a drop only as far as I know it is not a quest reward. (can also be obtained by handing in certain divination cards but unreliable) So use the chaos recipe to get the required chaos.

and the Skeleton i summoned not following me can is there a skill to tell them to dot that ?

Skeletons tend to stay on there target till its dead. If they stay a while then you probably need a little more gear/Jewels etc so they kill quicker. Good luck friend and happy mapping.
Last edited by Stottyboy on May 19, 2018, 2:04:09 PM
Ran this build for flashback event and it was quite fun. One problem i faced was trying to progress at the start of the league when i kind of got stuck or progressed too slowly at act 4/5 onwards. I only managed to quickly finish the acts on day 2 after getting my brightbeak and wraithlord which i only managed to buy given how easy it was to get a few chaos in this race.

Any tips to start the league off with necro?? Thanks!
Hi, in incursion i would like to play a build focused only on the warrior skeletons.

in path of building it is like this: https://pastebin.com/1fz34vBN

does anyone have advice to give me on how to improve it?

ps: sorry for my english XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info