GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

Any way to make animate guardian able to live, or a skill you recommend in its place, my guardian had about 19k life but died in a tier 1 map, i dont want to constantly be replacing the uniques it wears.
Hey guys,

Pardon the delay in responses on my threads, I've been racing! (And DYING! >.<)

"
StepT wrote:
Hi there and sorry for not reading the whole 65 pages on this topic.
I don't know if you usually do it, but I'd like to ask you for a gear check.

Currently level 61, spent 4C to get here (league starter for me).

Do you have any advice on how to move from there?
Just finished Act 10 but I still need to run Cruel lab.

Thanks for your great work!

Hey,

The weapon should be a Brightbeak which will help with resistances & clear speed in general.
Shield should either be a Victario's Charity if you plan on using Necromantic Aegis and if not and you wish to be tankier: any rare shield with high life/res would be better than your current choice.
Goldrim should be replaced by an elder helmet providing something for your spectres such as Minion DMG or Conc effect if melee skellies and if mages then you'd want Burning dmg instead.
Karui Ward doesn't benefit the build at all, any rare amulet with high dexterity would be much stronger for you.
Life on the rings are either next to 0 or non existant which makes you have VERY low HP.
Gloves have very low HP as well and needs upgrading.
Belt has 0 life and the ele dmg with attack skills doesn't affect this build at all.

Boots are good!

(sort the basic gearing and run cruel lab then get to lvl 80ish then run merc lab :) )

"
atmosphere01 wrote:
What spectre build would you recommend if my only goal for the league is to get lvl 95 in SC? How does the clear speed of the spectres + skellies compare to the block focused spectre build? I've never ran either version of the build so I'm not sure which to pick with regards to just getting to 95 before the event ends.

Hey,

I would personally run this build, it melts bosses and is much more enjoyable to play. Clear speed outside bosses are identical, this is just better in every way tbh.

"
xmakkox wrote:
hey guys, someone can tell me how can i gain endurance charge for using immortal call? (i'm followig the high budget guide)

Hey,

This is a common missunderstanding of how Immortal Call works.
Endurance Charges merely increases the duration, you will still with 0 charges get the base duration which is enough to keep you from getting instantly killed by exploding Porcupines and/or Bone Husks which is why it's linked :)

"
Any way to make animate guardian able to live, or a skill you recommend in its place, my guardian had about 19k life but died in a tier 1 map, i dont want to constantly be replacing the uniques it wears.

Hey,

You're telling me your animate guardian has 19k life and dies in tier 1 maps? That's close to impossible with this build. He can facetank regular Atziri which is equivalent to bosses around t10+ maps.
The guide tells you to have him linked with Fortify via the Shield Charge setup making him even tankier.

The Guardian is at risk of dying in higher tier map bosses and vs certain very rippy maps. The current Flashback League can be TRULY rippy for him to handle so be careful with him, if he continues to die simply remove him he is more of a QoL / clear speed enhancer for the build than anything else.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Thanks for the reply, maybe the T1 map i ran was just super rippy i have the gem setup correct, i never noticed him die but next time i logged in i tried to summon him and nothing happens when i went into a map and tried to cast animate guardian so i assume that he died, ill give it another go though.
"
Thanks for the reply, maybe the T1 map i ran was just super rippy i have the gem setup correct, i never noticed him die but next time i logged in i tried to summon him and nothing happens when i went into a map and tried to cast animate guardian so i assume that he died, ill give it another go though.

Yeah do so, if he dies I would love if you reported back here where & how so I could get a better idea of how it happened cause he should be able to survive the current league mods rippiest maps below t9 at least.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
The only thing that has killed my AG this league so far was an abaxoth, perhaps you had one as well.
Actually that might be it, i did recently get the challenge for killing it and it was around the same time as my guardian died so it probably was in that map, in that case it wont be a common occurrence.
I really liked this build I am having a blast playing it in the flashback. Here is my gear

Spell Echo is out because before I logged off last night I was summoning new spectres.

Other than leveling some more (currently 78) I think my next goal is to get quality gems and a new helmet. I've never played a summoner and was wondering what my priorities should be when getting quality gems.

Thanks for the great guide!
Hi, i've been playing this build since league start and i'm loving it.

I would like to know what can i do to improve the dps of my skeletons and to improve my survivability.

Also what is the reasoning behind keeping/switching out of necromantic aegis?

I just recently got an elder helm with a lv16 immolate and lvl 18 minion damage. Would it be better to run Spectres with GMP/Echo/controlled destruction to keep ignites for the pseudo 6L, or would a 5L with gmp/echo/elmental focus amount to more damage?
First of all, thanks for the build! I am enjoying it so far.

Something confuses me though, Why does the start of the guide and the Gem section say:
"
instead we are scaling this from our Ascendancy tree via aura stacking Commander of Darkness,
"
Aura:

- Generosity, Anger // Clarity lvl 1

Which both indicates that Commander of Darkness is supposed to be one of the Ascendancy choice but the actual Ascendancy section and the PoB profile show otherwise:
"
Ascendancy Nodes:

You're gonna want to start by picking up Invoker then it turns in to a matter of taste, you either pick up Soul Weaver to utilize spectres early on, or you take the Bone Sculptor node to utilize your skellies which is more recommended for the melee skelly approach imo.
Last node you'll pick up is the Mistress of Sacrifice to enhance your general clear speed.

both doesn't include Commander of Darkness

Should I pick Commander of Darkness over Mistress of sacrifice? I think you did the same on your updated vid?
Last edited by jackyng9182 on May 11, 2018, 3:55:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info