Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

"
I think the first thing to do is upgrade your jewels, you can get some pretty good ones with multiple useful damage mods for fairly cheap. After that you probably want to look at some big ticket upgrades like a cospri's will or a +2 barrage rat's nest which will also let you upgrade your gloves. This is obviously an annoying route though since you would need a new 6L. 20q'ing all your barrage gems is a nice boost too.

You could also look at sacrificing a lot of the life for damage mods like kindevu proposed a few pages back. I messed around with it for a little bit and it did add a bunch of damage at the expense of squishyness. I wasn't particularly bummed with the damage even at your level so I went back to the life though.

Sadly +2 barrage Nest costs something like 25-35ex on poe.trade
Can you add leveling tree? Like 40, 80 points, thanks
It's actually really flexible as long as you get at least some number of volley fire jewels asap. I would just start building into the shadow area so you can get the jewels to use barrage and then build into whatever you like afterwards. I saved acrobatics and most of the life for later while prioritizing damage nodes so I could quickly run through the leveling, it worked great for me but is obviously not ideal if you are on hardcore.
I'm playing this build right now, currently level 65 and doing fine.
What gear should I focus on upgrade first?
I'm really wanna the Cospri's Will, but it's too expensive for me right now.

You could go the snakebite route to remove poison support if you can swap around your amulet/rings/belt enough to make up for your current gloves. I played with that until I had a cospri's and it's fine as long as you're reasonable at keeping up your charges. Blood rage is a nice quality of life skill if you go this route.

Unfortunately you're running out of cheap upgrades that will make a substantial difference. You're getting to the point where you should be prioritizing a 6L and/or a cospri's to get big boosts in damage.
Hey, can anyone take a look at my char and give me some suggestions to improve? char name is "lmaopewpewrofl"
A couple of questions:

1- Guess this is viable in current league? (ESC)
2- I've got a 6 link RotC, should I just use that bow or should I sell it and get something else?
3- In which order should I skill up ascendancy stuff?
4- I see you run 2 Blood Rage gems on your gear example, why is that?
5- Is this build capable of running high end content such as Shaper, Uber Lab and Uber Atziri?
6- How well does this play on a budget of, say, 10~15e?
7- There is absolutely no mention of flasks on your guide, what should I be using?

Thanks in advance.
"
You could go the snakebite route to remove poison support if you can swap around your amulet/rings/belt enough to make up for your current gloves. I played with that until I had a cospri's and it's fine as long as you're reasonable at keeping up your charges. Blood rage is a nice quality of life skill if you go this route.

Unfortunately you're running out of cheap upgrades that will make a substantial difference. You're getting to the point where you should be prioritizing a 6L and/or a cospri's to get big boosts in damage.

Great idea, i'll try the snakebite and start saving for cospri's will.

Thx, mate :D
"
Wishy22 wrote:
A couple of questions:

1- Guess this is viable in current league? (ESC)
2- I've got a 6 link RotC, should I just use that bow or should I sell it and get something else?
3- In which order should I skill up ascendancy stuff?
4- I see you run 2 Blood Rage gems on your gear example, why is that?
5- Is this build capable of running high end content such as Shaper, Uber Lab and Uber Atziri?
6- How well does this play on a budget of, say, 10~15e?
7- There is absolutely no mention of flasks on your guide, what should I be using?

Thanks in advance.

1- Yes for SC but not HC. I died like a million times. Life is a bit too low (around 4.5k only in my case)
2- RotC is awesome. Use it! I'm using a 6L Lioneye's glare and it's way better than a 5L voltarix in terms of DPS. I use Vaal pack since the leech is better.
3- Fast & deadly --> Powerful precision --> rupture --> far shot
4- I run only 1. Why 2??
5- Maybe I'm no "MLG" enough but even Normal Atziri is not that easy with that build. I guess Uber Atziri is a No-go. Uber lab is Extremely easy because Izaro is easy to kite ;) Don't get Vaal pack if you plan to do alot of Uber lab.
6- Get a Cospri's will, a drillneck and a rat's net. A +2 barrage is very expensive though... I still don't have this enchant on my rat's net and I'm doing fine. Perhaps this is mandatory for Shaper, who knows...
7- I'm using 2 life flask (bleeding + instant), quicksliver, Atziri's promise and witchfire brew.

my 2 cents
oh
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Oct 29, 2016, 8:54:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info