[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Also noticed the OP (nor any other flamne totem build) picks up EO for 40% more damage if crit recently - with this crit heavy build, again would that be a viable option?
Aaaaand that's because I don't crit, my totems do. Nice waste of a refund though...
Could you please add a leveling guide for the Skilltree?
Thank u!
Do you guys really think that faster projectiles is better than controlled destruction? controlled destruction gives a lot more tooltip dps. Plus, you can get the '2 additional flame totem projectiles' helmet enchant to help your clear speed.
IGN: _Treble || Path__Finder || Richest_Mule_NA || PM me if I am offline
My Items Shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/268002
"
Slisk wrote:
Do you guys really think that faster projectiles is better than controlled destruction? controlled destruction gives a lot more tooltip dps. Plus, you can get the '2 additional flame totem projectiles' helmet enchant to help your clear speed.

It is a crit based build so why would you use "controlled destruction" which gives 100% reduced crit hit chance?
Pierce support for boss kills and faster projectiles for clear.
I followed your build and had my first uber atziri kill with it.
Great build, thank you so much :)
IGN dkdkangel
any guardian and shaper kills ?
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBsMHHg48D8QRlhQgFHEWCxZvF4waOBo-GoEc3B0UHwIlvCkuKhMspy0fNsU7fD38QZZJUUrETLNOrlBCUXRTNVXGVw1YY1jlWfNaK15dXz9mVGaeaGVyD3Kpdqx7s3yDfLh_xoIHgh6D24PzhTKOZI8aj0aP-pBVkyeUb5UglS6hL6Kjo_KmmaajpwinlKyqrhKus7E2tvq4yrl-uZO-isHzwwnEWMYExtjPZ89-0B_Q9dH92CTZfNsL20_fv-DD42rqGOvu6_XvDu_r8NXxrPId85vz3fZI9q73Mvem-Ov60g==?accountName=DunklerKoenig&characterName=AceFireTotem

Hey,
anyone a good advice for Upgrades? Actually i got 25k Tooltipp DPS and would like to improve that.

Thanks !!
Can check me out if you like?
You have a heap of unused skill points so use them to pick up the nodes as per op's build.
You have good gear so your final dps will be a hell of a lot better than 25k.
You are missing a couple of jewel slots as well as some crit nodes.
This build is very expensive but i do recommend sticking with it as a "final build" candidate.
OP has jewels i have spent 6 months trying to duplicate and am getting there and my HO dps with ice golem is 73500.
Tried a lot of builds and this is by far my favorite, can watch tele and do decent lvl maps, suits me.
Have fun.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can check me out if you like?
You have a heap of unused skill points so use them to pick up the nodes as per op's build.
You have good gear so your final dps will be a hell of a lot better than 25k.
You are missing a couple of jewel slots as well as some crit nodes.
This build is very expensive but i do recommend sticking with it as a "final build" candidate.
OP has jewels i have spent 6 months trying to duplicate and am getting there and my HO dps with ice golem is 73500.
Tried a lot of builds and this is by far my favorite, can watch tele and do decent lvl maps, suits me.
Have fun.

Hey,
thanks a lot for your feedback, very helpful!
Your gear is really nice! Maybe a Dagger / Shield like yours would be a next step for an upgrade and the best dps boost. Even the +1 corrupted Mantle would be nice, but to vaal it would be too risky for me, if i would loose the 6L Infernal Mantle..

73k DPS is great and the reason why i´m asking.. I was thinking about which stats or gear pieces makes such a difference.

Actually i am at lvl 86, and the next Skillpoints are planned for Assassination, maybe i should focus on more crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info