[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

A lvl 4 empower along with a lvl21 fire totem would help you a lot but the empower is quite expensive.
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
any guardian and shaper kills ?

Yes, I kill all guardians with all mods (died few times if modes hard). I recommend to farm Phoenix or Chimera. I farm about 50 exa farming Phoenix (many many runs) at this league.
1. Buy T16 Phoenix map - about 22c (look for corupted one with 20q and high pack size)
2. Complete map and kill boss (with deads, don't try in HC). Tip : Switch Faster Projectiles to Culling Strike at the and of fight.
3. Sell Fragment for 14-17c and all dropped maps (one T16 map = 17-25c)+ sometimes good rare/unique drop
4. Repeat Step 1.

Worst Phoenix Map mods is:
Temporal Chains - because of slow
+4 projectiles - boss fight and bird's shots...
Increased Aoe - because of boss special attack (boom and You 1 hit die)

I try Sharper few times but i never kill him (on essence league) best I reached 3 phase. This bastard is hard, You must avoid all his attacks and kill fast summoned mobs and explode this f.... orbs on the edge of the arena... I'm sure I can kill him on my std character with Infernal Mantle +1:)

"
dkdkangel wrote:
I followed your build and had my first uber atziri kill with it.
Great build, thank you so much :)

Thank You too :)

Sorry for my bad english.
Actual Dagger:

Hey Guys, i saved some Orbs is it worth investing in a new Weapon for example to get more increased Spell Damage especially "Adds XX to XX Fire Damage to Spells" for more Damage ?

Or is it maybe better to buy a lvl 21 Fire Totem?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 5, 2016, 6:11:45 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Actual Dagger:

Hey Guys, i saved some Orbs is it worth investing in a new Weapon for example to get more increased Spell Damage especially "Adds XX to XX Fire Damage to Spells" for more Damage ?

Or is it maybe better to buy a lvl 21 Fire Totem?

Try to buy dagger with Cast Speed, something like this:

Cast Speed, next Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells, next Spell Damage, next Crit Multipler. Adds Elemental dmg to Spells isn't too imporant because Flame Totem have only 25% Damage Effectiveness. Flame Totem lvl21 is imporant too, best 21/20 :)
I managed to get a second 6L Infernal Mantle (the Lucky fuse)

Now i have two and i am thinking about if i try to vaal them, to get the lovely +1 to all,
or if i should sell it for 5.5 - 6 Exalt to buy a Lvl4 Empower :D not sure
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 8, 2016, 2:35:07 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
I managed to get a second 6L Infernal Mantle (the Lucky fuse)

Now i have two and i am thinking about if i try to vaal them, to get the lovely +1 to all,
or if i should sell it for 5.5 - 6 Exalt to buy a Lvl4 Empower :D not sure

Don't try vaal it. Better sell and buy Empower lvl4.

I try to vaal about 30-50 Infernal Mantle (not 6L) and only 1 success (got +1 to all gems).
I'm very happy I found this build. Was playing flame totem LiftingNerdBro version long time ago, but this one is like completely other level, like 5x better. Reflect maps are so fucking sweet. I love it. Still got shit gear, but managed unlock many T15 crazy corrupted maps for Atlas. Almost 6k hp, but feels pretty safe. 47k each totem dps. Will improve my gear for sure, this build is good find and thx for great job to author.
Took some good advice and swapped out Lightning Warp for a 4 link CWDT damage mitigation setup on my gloves. Miss the light warp, especially when running away from opened strong boxes, but liking the extra survivability.
I see you copied my build and made Marauder.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Excuse my naive question, but how does MoM work with Blood Magic? I was actually under the impression that MoM does not work then, but obviously I am wrong. Does that give you a "free" 30% reduction??? Sorry if this is clear to everyone else...
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info