[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

How does this compare to an Ancestral Warchief build? Pros/cons?
livejamie
how about Scion? u can take Hiero+CHief nodes and have everything u need!
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
how about Scion? u can take Hiero+CHief nodes and have everything u need!

Not really - the most important skill for survivability in this build is taunt from Tukohama War's Herald node.With 3 totems hitting ~8x per seconds every enemy is not interested in you,including most dangerous bosses.Another aspect of the node is total fire immunity for totems,which makes fights against Atziri and Shaper a way easier,and elemental reflect maps non-issue.
Hi to all!
If someone is interested to upgrade his gear for this crit flame totem build check :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116364/page/1#p15396404

Thank u.
Last edited by anmargan on Mar 21, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

works well in 3.2 ??
I'm using the build this league and it's working well for me.
Wonder if i can MF with flame totem....with the mf gear and greed embrace....
"
thyraa wrote:
Wonder if i can MF with flame totem....with the mf gear and greed embrace....

With some tweaks yes, but going full MF (Bisco + 2Ventors + Sadima and Goldwyrm) will cost You a lot of damage.
First of all - the chest piece is unchangeable - +1 to fire gems gives a good portion of damage, but when you can afford a corrupted +1 to socketed gems Mantle, then You switch to easy mode :) So changing it to Greed's will give you some MF bonus, but the damage will be uncomparable.
The same thing is with gloves - You need to keep your crit chance above 50%, which with diamond flask translates to 75% crit chance, and this is what you aim for at minimum.

There are only 4 pieces of gear that i could sacrifice for MF - 2 rings and ammy + boots. This gives You over 30IIQ with Goldwyrm and good Ventor's roll plus Bisco. As a 5th piece i could sacrifice a belt slot for Bisco's Leash for another 5IIQ, but capping your resistances can be tricky.

With normal gear You can easily get to 5k life and 1,5k ES and around 100k of dps, which is very comfortable for general mapping at red tiers and for farming guardians/shaper/elder on them.

I assume that switching to MF will get you to 4k life 1kES and 60-70k dps, which still is a good option for mapping white/yellow maps at comfortable pace, but for sure not enough for gueardians or quick mapping at red tiers.

Cheers!
For those interested in viability in 3.3 - this build got some minor buffs, so it's even more viable then before :)

My gear:
Spoiler

I'm using my variant of this build - more damage oriented - with frenzy & power charges, currently gathering currency for corrupted +1 gems mantle. And all corrupted guardians are completed long ago ;)

Have fun and stay safe exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info