[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

This is not a cheap build that is true.
I play it right now as my only char in the new leauge.
I´m lvl 93 on 80k dps without Empower or Infernal +1.
5700 Life 1600 ES
I have done ever t16 map ... no ueber no Shaper jet,but i think i can do both

not cheap but if you play some hours you will be fine.
My items are about 15ex so not super expensive.

Kri
Last edited by Kriz0r on Oct 5, 2016, 9:22:09 AM
"
Kriz0r wrote:
This is not a cheap build that is true.
I play it right now as my only char in the new leauge.
I´m lvl 93 on 80k dps without Empower or Infernal +1.
5700 Life 1600
I have done ever t16 map ... no ueber no Shaper jet,but i think i can do both

not cheap but if you play some hours you will be fine.
My items are about 15ex so not super expensive.

Kri
80 k dps, is that for 1 totem or both? ( so 40k per totem?)

I will may try switch out my Shield for doryanis 99% elemental dmg, that will boost dmg alot, but i dont undertsand how ppl kan get that high deeps.

And dosnt controlled destruction take away alot of dmg? u lose like 100% crit<?
Last edited by paraply on Oct 5, 2016, 4:47:49 AM
"
80 k dps, is that for 1 totem or both? ( so 40k per totem?)

I will may try switch out my Shield for doryanis 99% elemental dmg, that will boost dmg alot, but i dont undertsand how ppl kan get that high deeps.

And dosnt controlled destruction take away alot of dmg? u lose like 100% crit<?

hi it´s for one totem with Lighting golem and after i place one totem (for the 100% crit chance) but without any flasks.

to push my dps for hard fights i curse and use vaal lighting trap.

you can see my gear and skill at my account the char is Kri.

controlled destruction is for me the best dps boost, till i get a Empower lvl 4.
controlled destruction reduce my crit chance form 75% crit chance to 68% but it give 43% MORE damage.

if you have any questens feel free to ask here or ingame.

when you link your gear maybe i can help you to find cheap but efficient upgrades.

Kri
Last edited by Kriz0r on Oct 5, 2016, 5:28:36 AM
wouldnt snake bite ring or whats itsname be good for this build? the extra projectiles?
"
wouldnt snake bite ring or whats itsname be good for this build? the extra projectiles?

it´s not the worst ring the cast speed is realy nice and the extra projectile adds a little bit AoE clear speed, but flame totem has already 3 projectiles so i think a good rare will be better.
Could you please add a Leveling skill tree, so this way the ppl dont make mistakes while they leveling his characters (like me) :D
"
paraply wrote:
this build is very expensive, if you wanna do end game content, uber atziri farming. This build is not recommended for League starter, cause of the infernal mantle +1 that is so hard to get,
And it worries me that OP never are here defending his build, and you need to be lvl 98 to make this build work.... but if you buy currency from chinese site, and can afford the infernal mantle its good.

So if you want a easy starter build on low Budget this is not for you.

How you need to be level 98 to make this work, i dont get it? Im only lvl 93 without +1 corruption or empower 4 and t15 maps is like running dried lake and dps was +100k/totem :3

And only "expensive" thing is 5L infernal mantle (~20chaos) and ready to farm t10 maps easy. and that 20chaos u can make in a day doing chaos recipe in dried lake, dagger u can make easy with essences and ok jewels and life/res gear is cheap to buy.

Even uber lab was easy, did that like lvl ~78 with 5L mantle without any problem. (I think i didnt have 5L mantle yet so prob was tabula rasa)

And this was my league starter build, so i know brah :3

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Oct 5, 2016, 11:08:48 AM
"
Kriz0r wrote:
"

it´s not the worst ring the cast speed is realy nice and the extra projectile adds a little bit AoE clear speed, but flame totem has already 3 projectiles so i think a good rare will be better.
wouldnt iron will be much better than controlled destruction?
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
"
paraply wrote:
this build is very expensive, if you wanna do end game content, uber atziri farming. This build is not recommended for League starter, cause of the infernal mantle +1 that is so hard to get,
And it worries me that OP never are here defending his build, and you need to be lvl 98 to make this build work.... but if you buy currency from chinese site, and can afford the infernal mantle its good.

How you need to be level 98 to make this work, i dont get it? Im only lvl 93 without +1 corruption or empower 4 and t15 maps is like running dried lake and dps was +100k/totem :3

And only "expensive" thing is 5L infernal mantle (~20chaos) and ready to farm t10 maps easy. and that 20chaos u can make in a day doing chaos recipe in dried lake, dagger u can make easy with essences and ok jewels and life/res gear is cheap to buy.

Even uber lab was easy, did that like lvl ~78 with 5L mantle without any problem. (I think i didnt have 5L mantle yet so prob was tabula rasa)

And this was my league starter build, so i know brah :3

how the hell are u gettin 100k dps per totem???
"
paraply wrote:
this build is very expensive, if you wanna do end game content, uber atziri farming. This build is not recommended for League starter, cause of the infernal mantle +1 that is so hard to get...

This build is actually solid for a league starter because you can run ANY map mod. It's definitely not a good hardcore build (you'd go non-crit for that), and leveling can be slow, but once you have a 5L Infernal Mantle (just a basic one, not an expensive corrupted one) and high leveled gems, it's a decent solo farming build whose power can grow exponentially as you eventually add Empower lvl 4, a 6L chest, powerful jewels, and crit + cast speed rings.

My tooltip is only around 27k in a 5L, no Empower, but I can still clear T12-13 maps without much trouble. One piece of advice: when the OP opts for cast speed nodes when he could have taken totem life nodes instead, take the totem life nodes! It makes a noticeable difference in totem survivability, at least when your dps is on the lower side so you don't take out enemies as quickly as you'd like. The totems are super squishy otherwise.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Oct 6, 2016, 2:40:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info