Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Zloberik wrote:

I do understand that you like the lab, you run it, its one of main profits for you, so u will defend its flaws anyway. But there are alot of people that dont like it, dont like the traps, dont like Izaro, dont like enchant system (helm enchant system is cancer...obviosly not for you because u just sell hubrises amiright?).
[Removed by Support]

and thats just a few pages, i have hundreds more in my remove onlys and people like you dont even have a clue as to what makes a good enchanted helmet. I cant be assed to link more than just the ones i found on a the first few pages. Maybe you missed my comment in you "helmet" enchant thread, guess you did since you think im retarded enough to sit around spamming enchants on hubris' lmao.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Rachel on Dec 27, 2016, 2:05:20 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Don't give up hope on GGG. They will likely make the ascendancy points available outside labyrinth in 3.0. Release 3.0 will be a major release with major changes. It will apparently require changes to the way ascendancy points are rewarded, since they say a difficulty level may be removed. So I think that they will just move the ascendancy points out of Labyrinth completely and make them rewards for a new challenge being planned for 3.0. The reason I believe this is because GGG has historically shown themselves to be smart and successful and they will continue to be smart and successful in 3.0. I hope that they also add checkpoints for those people that still want to enter labyrinth for the other rewards. As the list grows longer our voices grow stronger.

This is hilarious, as they have given absolutely ZERO indication that they have ANY intention of changing anything with the lab with 3.0, or at any other time. Keep deluding yourself though. If you spent 1/3 as much time learning the lab as you do lying on this forum about "future changes to Ascendancy points", you would have probably gotten good enough at it to trivialize it to the point that you wouldn't care enough to bitch as much as you do about it...
U MAD?
Crap content, doing lab just once a league only to get 4th accesendecy and Everytime profecy asking to do so... 0 drop reward compared to the risk, time spent and boss difficulty....
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

I do understand that you like the lab, you run it, its one of main profits for you, so u will defend its flaws anyway. But there are alot of people that dont like it, dont like the traps, dont like Izaro, dont like enchant system (helm enchant system is cancer...obviosly not for you because u just sell hubrises amiright?).
[Removed by Support]

and thats just a few pages, i have hundreds more in my remove onlys and people like you dont even have a clue as to what makes a good enchanted helmet. I cant be assed to link more than just the ones i found on a the first few pages. Maybe you missed my comment in you "helmet" enchant thread, guess you did since you think im retarded enough to sit around spamming enchants on hubris' lmao.

Whats the difference? You making helm enchants for selling. Like we dont have enough of trading already. Yet we still cant get enchant by ourselves because its behing massive RNG wall of BS.
Last edited by Rachel on Dec 27, 2016, 2:06:26 PM
"
Zloberik wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Whats the difference? You making helm enchants for selling. Like we dont have enough of trading already. Yet we still cant get enchant by ourselves because its behing massive RNG wall of BS.
You act like this isnt an ONLINE ONLY, multiplayer, loot based ARPG lmao.

Yeah, i have 100's of enchanted helmets for selling even though ive stated that i have a collection of enchanted helmets. I sell SOME of the ones i get, not all of them. The reason why soo many after off the market every league is because people use them for themselves.

If you dont like RNG and dont like games that are online multiplayer games then go play Diablo 3 by yourself and [Removed by Support]
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Rachel on Dec 27, 2016, 2:07:17 PM
[/quote]
Whats the difference? You making helm enchants for selling. Like we dont have enough of trading already. Yet we still cant get enchant by ourselves because its behing massive RNG wall of BS.[/quote]You act like this isnt an ONLINE ONLY, multiplayer, loot based ARPG lmao.

Yeah, i have 100's of enchanted helmets for selling even though ive stated that i have a collection of enchanted helmets. I sell SOME of the ones i get, not all of them. The reason why soo many after off the market every league is because people use them for themselves.

If you dont like RNG and dont like games that are online multiplayer games then go play Diablo 3 by yourself and [Removed by Support].[/quote]

I dont understand why you defend so much RNG behind helm enchants, please explain how this is good for a game? And i find your interests far more selfish here.
Last edited by Rachel on Dec 27, 2016, 2:08:44 PM
Yes, Zloberik.

[Removed by Support]

What those bullies are missing, is that if there were a way to Itzaro and/or ascendancies at the cost of giving up enchantments, they'd have the full monopoly on those enchants. The value of the enchants would go up if all users weren't forced into going through the labyrinth.

"
Yes, Zloberik.

[Removed by Support]

What those bullies are missing, is that if there were a way to Itzaro and/or ascendancies at the cost of giving up enchantments, they'd have the full monopoly on those enchants. The value of the enchants would go up if all users weren't forced into going through the labyrinth.

As if the value of the enchants is what we care about. We care that content isn't watered down in order to appeal to "a bunch of crybabies" that are unwilling to do anything outside their confront zone, even if it is a massive increase in power.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Yes, Zloberik.

[Removed by Support]

LOL. "Bullies"

Give me a break. As has been said many times, the actual ACTUAL majority of players don't have a strong enough feeling about the lab to ever come jerk off in this thread, one way or the other, because they recognize that it is appropriate gating of the insane power you get from Ascending. MOST of us have figured out how to run the lab efficiently and painlessly (and of course some love it, some don't). Any competent player can run the lab in 10-15 minutes, and get their points, which are arguably the biggest bit of power creep the game has ever seen.

I know the lab hater Waaaaaah patrol will deny that and point to the "TONS" of threads that are made about the lab (90% from people who have played the game for less than a month, the other from people who already hate the game, and do nothing but cry about it)... I'd love to see some real stats about how many players are in maps that have not run the lab to ascend. I bet it is a PREEEEEEETY small number.
U MAD?
"
DC2K16 wrote:
Crap content, doing lab just once a league only to get 4th accesendecy and Everytime profecy asking to do so... 0 drop reward compared to the risk, time spent and boss difficulty....

Hi DC2K16, thank you for sharing your feedback with GGG. I've added your name to the list. I know you are using an alt account. Please don't let the Internet Trolls intimidate you. You have every right to share your opinion using whatever account you wish. Regards,

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Don't give up hope on GGG. They will likely make the ascendancy points available outside labyrinth in 3.0. Release 3.0 will be a major release with major changes. It will apparently require changes to the way ascendancy points are rewarded, since they say a difficulty level may be removed. So I think that they will just move the ascendancy points out of Labyrinth completely and make them rewards for a new challenge being planned for 3.0. The reason I believe this is because GGG has historically shown themselves to be smart and successful and they will continue to be smart and successful in 3.0. I hope that they also add checkpoints for those people that still want to enter labyrinth for the other rewards. As the list grows longer our voices grow stronger.

This is hilarious, as they have given absolutely ZERO indication that they have ANY intention of changing anything with the lab with 3.0, or at any other time. Keep deluding yourself though. If you spent 1/3 as much time learning the lab as you do lying on this forum about "future changes to Ascendancy points", you would have probably gotten good enough at it to trivialize it to the point that you wouldn't care enough to bitch as much as you do about it...

I don't find the labyrinth difficult. It is boring, tedious and not at all fun. I have pretty much quit playing PoE solo. This is the far superior solution for me rather than the awful game play in the labyrinth. You very well could be right that GGG may not get it fixed in 3.0 but, I think they will get it done there. We will have to wait and see won't we? Although I would like to thank you for sharing your rude and self absorbed thoughts.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 27, 2016, 3:32:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info