[2.5] Saltizard's Raging Summoner [CI SRS]

Man getting one of those 3R3B 6L +3 Crude Bows seems impossible, getting a +3 6L Staff is bad enough hah.
Out of curiosity, what's your total ES with your current gear Saltizard, and how far into the end-game have you got?
How do we make a +3bow ? any easy way ?
"
Balbafu wrote:
Man getting one of those 3R3B 6L +3 Crude Bows seems impossible, getting a +3 6L Staff is bad enough hah.
Out of curiosity, what's your total ES with your current gear Saltizard, and how far into the end-game have you got?

For the Bow, that's why we get crude bow, it's the easiest way to get the colors, took me around 200 chroms, but i can't say if i was lucky or not.

In league, 8916 as of now, in standard, 12k+, killed uber atziri with it back in prophecy, failed shaper and rerolled in essence, wasn't interested in sticking with it too long haha
and in Breach so far, i can kill T16 bosses, breachlords up to the phys one, didn't try uber atziri, chayula, or shaper yet, but it should be possible, i'm only playing with lvl 19 gems and no empower after all.

Edit : 10861 in league after changing 2 pieces of jewelry lol

"
thyraa wrote:
How do we make a +3bow ? any easy way ?

Get a crude bow, put a Shrieking Essence of Rage on it
if you get an open prefix + open suffix, you can then mastercraft cata's metamod, Cannot Roll Attacks Mods, on it, then exalt it and all that can be rolled is the +1 all gems, like on my bow
Last edited by Saltizard on Dec 9, 2016, 5:22:29 AM
Any advice when can I safely switch to CI? How much ES should I acquire before doing so? Do you use Energy From Within jewel? Thx in advance!
"
dahro wrote:
Any advice when can I safely switch to CI? How much ES should I acquire before doing so? Do you use Energy From Within jewel? Thx in advance!

there's no baseline on "go CI at xxx ES", you just switch to CI when you feel you'll be more able to survive with it than without it, i had around 5K ES when i took CI this league.

And i don't use Energy From Within, already didn't use it before the nerf, now it's even worse, it doesn't give you enough ES to justify losing minion damage and resistances on a rare jewel instead.
Hey buddy, great guide but I've got a small question. Why are you running ZO. I don't see much difference with it, and i feel like im wasting 3 points. My life regen isn't very high, maybe it's because i had only like 40 hp regen/s before CI. Could you elaborate about it a little more?
I know in my experience whit ll and ci i run ZO because of degen maps like burning ground etc. Its hell to run them wo because you loose es and have to find safe spots to trigger the es regen.
"
maxioldo1 wrote:
Hey buddy, great guide but I've got a small question. Why are you running ZO. I don't see much difference with it, and i feel like im wasting 3 points. My life regen isn't very high, maybe it's because i had only like 40 hp regen/s before CI. Could you elaborate about it a little more?

wait is the tree still the ZO version, shit, i messed up, it was intended to be used with the stone golem to have some more reg, but it felt pretty weak anyway, so i ditched the idea, let me update that.
Oh I did something good for other person. Okay good deed for today checked. Np buddy looking forward for more of your builds! :D
"
maxioldo1 wrote:
Oh I did something good for other person. Okay good deed for today checked. Np buddy looking forward for more of your builds! :D

well that's unlikely tbh, that's the only build i've really wanted to optimize and improve as far as i can so far haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info