[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

"
nothingtoxic wrote:
question about the gems in teh chest,

since its 6S5L there is one gem slot not allocated in your gear you dont use it as a 5L or whatsup :D

You're absolutly right, i don't use the 5 link setup. It's not needed.

Last edited by Axug on Aug 19, 2016, 7:16:54 PM
ah ok :)

*edit*

a question btw, are you supporting all the needed int only by the gloves? since you dont have any int on any other parts of your gear?

having some slight problem keeping int and resistences up with the dmg xD but i guess i could pick some of the int nodes while lvling and remove them when getting abit higher lvl and get some int on the gear later
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Aug 20, 2016, 8:42:43 PM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

*edit*

a question btw, are you supporting all the needed int only by the gloves? since you dont have any int on any other parts of your gear?

having some slight problem keeping int and resistences up with the dmg xD but i guess i could pick some of the int nodes while lvling and remove them when getting abit higher lvl and get some int on the gear later

Yeah Acuity gives me all the int i need. Before i ran Acuity i got enough int from one ring + amulet.
"
Axug wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

*edit*

Yeah Acuity gives me all the int i need. Before i ran Acuity i got enough int from one ring + amulet.

also noticed that with deadeye nodes instead of raider you dont have specced in the pierce nodes to get 100% pierce you is that not needed or am i missing something ? :)
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Axug wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

*edit*

also noticed that with deadeye nodes instead of raider you dont have specced in the pierce nodes to get 100% pierce you is that not needed or am i missing something ? :)

Correct. I'm at 90% pierce chance with this setup.

50 from gem, 30 from deadeye 10 from drillneck.
"
Axug wrote:

oh ok :) im using a corrupted drillneck with adds and additional arrow oh well at lvl 70 now and will prolly have some time to figure out how i will make my choices

sitting ftm with these items

6L both my voltaxic and kintsugi last night so had to buy a second kintsuhi to get 4 or 5L on it xD still made exalts even though i had to buy 2 chests
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Aug 21, 2016, 10:42:33 AM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Axug wrote:

oh ok :) im using a corrupted drillneck with adds and additional arrow oh well at lvl 70 now and will prolly have some time to figure out how i will make my choices

6L both my voltaxic and kintsugi last night so had to buy a second kintsuhi to get 4 or 5L on it xD still made exalts even though i had to buy 2 chests

If you got the +1 arrow i would definetly stick with assa/raider.
"
Axug wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Axug wrote:

If you got the +1 arrow i would definetly stick with assa/raider.

so stick with ass/raider and skip bloodrage maybe go with vaal grace or so for more defense on demand?,

not many crit/crit multi jewels on poe.trade and exalts for the only ones atm or atleast the one with good rolls found a new w/o double multi rolls ftm
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Aug 21, 2016, 4:02:13 PM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

so stick with ass/raider and skip bloodrage maybe go with vaal grace or so for more defense on demand?,

not many crit/crit multi jewels on poe.trade and exalts for the only ones atm or atleast the one with good rolls found a new w/o double multi rolls ftm

Yeah Stick with assa/raider. Vaal Grace is a good choice.
Thanks for the build. I recorded a quick atziri run you're welcome to use in your video showcase should you choose. It shows the ridiculousness of icewall+LA quite well I think

Full Atziri run 4:34

passives/gear if interested

Some personal customizations for how I like my character, largely the same tree though.
Passive Tree

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info