[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

Ok, if you want to take another step in the DPS direction here's an idea:

I swapped my chestpiece for Lioneye's Vision (imposes some problems with respect to meeting the STR requirements and capping the resists) but here are some new numbers:

197K max dps with acuities, 237k max dps with facebreakers (7 arrows)

"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
Ok, if you want to take another step in the DPS direction here's an idea:

I swapped my chestpiece for Lioneye's Vision (imposes some problems with respect to meeting the STR requirements and capping the resists) but here are some new numbers:

197K max dps with acuities, 237k max dps with facebreakers (7 arrows)

It's kinda pointless.

Survivability > Dps

Especially after you break around 100k.
Hi, Axug, and ty for the reply.

Now im level 64 and this is my setup:

Spoiler

This is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAwQDlg2ND6sWvxmKIXYj0yP2JIsmlSoLKjgwfDY9N9Q51DsoQzFLV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxsjG1sbj1vJ2-eb_JwUntufXV_K4MJhMWGzod2idOMNo19jX6XBppqm7WdqqCfoSKiQKOKpjKn1Khyr-uxW7VIt7a748DjwTPDOsSiyNzKSs2Y037Wiupi7g7vevGz9Pj8xf66_sg=?accountName=emix86&characterName=RooT_EvilEye

Bandits followed your advice and taken in your order.

I have about 8k dps ... Little Life ( 2300 ) . It mana runs out quickly enough or still do little damage compared to resumed mana . Help me please?

Thanks so much
Last edited by emix86 on Aug 13, 2016, 2:52:30 PM
"
Axug wrote:
Survivability > Dps

Naaaaaah... blasphemy!

All joking aside, this is an exercise in what heights the build can reach. And there are many options... to each his own!
"
emix86 wrote:
Hi, Axug, and ty for the reply.

Now im level 64 and this is my setup:

Spoiler

This is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAwQDlg2ND6sWvxmKIXYj0yP2JIsmlSoLKjgwfDY9N9Q51DsoQzFLV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxsjG1sbj1vJ2-eb_JwUntufXV_K4MJhMWGzod2idOMNo19jX6XBppqm7WdqqCfoSKiQKOKpjKn1Khyr-uxW7VIt7a748DjwTPDOsSiyNzKSs2Y037Wiupi7g7vevGz9Pj8xf66_sg=?accountName=emix86&characterName=RooT_EvilEye

Bandits followed your advice and taken in your order.

I have about 8k dps ... Little Life ( 2300 ) . It mana runs out quickly enough or still do little damage compared to resumed mana . Help me please?

Thanks so much

Read the How to Level section in guide.
the order of nodes you pick up is explained there.

You're struggling because you only have 50% pierce chance.
Get pierce chance nodes on tree right now.
Get merc lab ASAP.
I wouldn't worry too much about gear upgrades until you're done with Dried Lake.
You should do Dried Lake to level 75.

Once you're done with Dried Lake get new Rings/Amu/Gloves.
Which stats you want on gear are explained under the section Gear Explanation.

"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Axug wrote:
Survivability > Dps

Naaaaaah... blasphemy!

All joking aside, this is an exercise in what heights the build can reach. And there are many options... to each his own!

Well you can only oneshot mobs so many times.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 13, 2016, 3:32:39 PM
Question: how do you go on reflect maps? Or do you just avoid them altogether?

I have vaal pact, max light res, attack leech etc. But was somehow killing myself when i tried reflect :( (does 'players have elemental equilibrium' have anything to do with it? I didn't think so but was the only thing i could think of)

Even with 95% critical, if you don't crit, won't you one shot yourself on reflect? (Because acuities)
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
"
Zeekin wrote:
Question: how do you go on reflect maps? Or do you just avoid them altogether?

I have vaal pact, max light res, attack leech etc. But was somehow killing myself when i tried reflect :( (does 'players have elemental equilibrium' have anything to do with it? I didn't think so but was the only thing i could think of)

Even with 95% critical, if you don't crit, won't you one shot yourself on reflect? (Because acuities)

I avoid ele reflect maps most of the time.

i can do reflect if its just reflect. but i cant do reflect if its -max resistances or elemental weakness aswell.

If i'm in a map with one of thoose mods + ele reflect and i run into a rare ele reflect mob i will more than likely oneshot myself.

And since i always roll +packsize and most of the time roll double packsize the chance of getting either - max or ele weakness is pretty high.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 15, 2016, 3:30:56 AM
how exactly the mechanics behind frostwall works? I tried to use it (3 frost walls in front of boss, then shoot him) and I havent noticed damage increase.
"
Anup wrote:
how exactly the mechanics behind frostwall works? I tried to use it (3 frost walls in front of boss, then shoot him) and I havent noticed damage increase.

Everytime LA hits a target it also hits up to 3 additional targets within a certain area.

You trigger the same mechanic every time LA pierces Frostwall.

So whenever LA pierces frostwall it will hit the boss if the boss is inside the AOE.
On the illustration above the boss will get hit by 4 out of the 6 arrows we fire.
Now imagine you have 6 frostwalls up on top of boss. The boss would then be hit 4 times for every frostwall. 4x6 = 24 hits everytime you fire LA.

Disclaimer:
This is of course calculated with 100% pierce chance and without knowing the true aoe of lightning arrow.

Base radius on LA is 18 but can be increased with AOE effects such as gem, skill points and enchant on helm.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 17, 2016, 2:48:47 PM
question about the gems in teh chest,

since its 6S5L there is one gem slot not allocated in your gear you dont use it as a 5L or whatsup :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info