[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

2.4 Changes that affect this build.

"
Frost Walls created by you or your allies are now no longer considered enemies for the purposes of projectile collision detection (your projectiles will not collide with your own Frost Wall). This intentionally fixes the exploit case where a player stacks many Frost Walls around a boss and uses a skill like Piercing Lightning Arrow to trigger an excessive amount of hits.

"
Pierce's mana multiplier has been increased from 110% to 130%. Its damage at high levels only has been reduced. Its damage at level 20 has been reduced from +29% to +19%. Given the strong utility of this gem, it doesn't need a damage bonus that high.

Will update guide later so everything is up to date before 2.4 release.
Stay tuned.
waiting on it :D what will you use to replace frost wall tho? maybe some power charge generation?
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
waiting on it :D what will you use to replace frost wall tho? maybe some power charge generation?

Probably going to be running lvl 26 Wrath/HoI in a +1 Facebreaker this league.

Decoy Totem - Inc AOE - Minion and Totem Ele Res - Ice Golem

Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Inc Duration - Blink Arrow

Blast Rain 6 link for single target.

LA 6 link for clear.

Thats the plan atm.
"
Axug wrote:
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:

Probably going to be running lvl 26 Wrath/HoI in a +1 Facebreaker this league.

Decoy Totem - Inc AOE - Minion and Totem Ele Res - Ice Golem

Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Inc Duration - Blink Arrow

Blast Rain 6 link for single target.

LA 6 link for clear.

Thats the plan atm.

sounds good, i like it.. but, could you please include also a version for double 5 link setup (its too expensive for me right now to go 6 link, but i still wanna be able to do decent deeps)
also thats good, i just bought facebreakers :D
i suggest you to add some alternatives to this build (such as cheaper armor or similar stuff), and maybe a guide how to get started with it for cheap, because its a good build and can be a good beginner build as well. keep up the good work.
Last edited by darkowozzd97 on Aug 31, 2016, 1:03:44 PM
"
darkowozzd97 wrote:
sounds good, i like it.. but, could you please include also a version for double 5 link setup (its too expensive for me right now to go 6 link, but i still wanna be able to do decent deeps)
also thats good, i just bought facebreakers :D
i suggest you to add some alternatives to this build (such as cheaper armor or similar stuff), and maybe a guide how to get started with it for cheap, because its a good build and can be a good beginner build as well. keep up the good work.

I'll make sure to do so for Blast Rain.

4, 5 and 6 link setups are already explained.
Gear choices are also explained under "Gear Explanation".
How to level is also explained under "How To Level".
"
Axug wrote:

I'll make sure to do so for Blast Rain.

4, 5 and 6 link setups are already explained.
Gear choices are also explained under "Gear Explanation".
How to level is also explained under "How To Level".

i must have overlooked it :D nice.
Guide updated to 2.4
Hey, good job with the update!

If you are not sure for the 6th link on Blast Rain, I highly recommend going for ICS, especially if using Acuity.

On my standard archer I use this setup

and it's very good. Poison is included in the package because my char is a pathfinder.
"
djnat wrote:
Hey, good job with the update!

If you are not sure for the 6th link on Blast Rain, I highly recommend going for ICS, especially if using Acuity.

On my standard archer I use this setup

and it's very good. Poison is included in the package because my char is a pathfinder.

Thanks for the input my man.
Im not going to be running Acuity this league.
Will have to see once i get a 6 link for single target.
Fantastic guide! Looks really interesting. I've been running basically the same concept as Deadeye since Perandus. What made you prefer this? (I do have some clue as to how many quality of life concepts this build entails but I'm curious)

Must say this could be a winner for this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info