Pvp Tier list

"
btw, doesnt matter if you use titans or not. I hardly lag by discharge at all, people always complain about my firestorm mtx while i play with a stabile fps. Poe is more cpuheavy than gpuheavy

The player using the laguy skill usually got less dps drop than the other because his client got the effect generation from the source when the other player need to wait for the server to send those (that's the main reason GGG gonna nerf CoC to oblivion next patch).
"
Márkusz wrote:
Lib, the actual thread title is not what you quoted, that is only the first line of thread which most people don't read at all, so you if you want to stress it's your personal list you might want to make that the title.

Just to mention some story about facing BV other than "instagibbed when hit", everyone's favourite shield, Aegis does good job against it, and namely my nodamage golem CI Aegis build did good against even Fyndel BV. I lured him into a ranked match, he not knowing my build is a hard counter of his offense, and he expecting to instagib it just like anything he can reach, and gain easy rating to further climb ladder, it turned out my character can tank it. So much I managed to pull off 2 whole matches winning, because he was really didn't see me not dying facetanking him. I think he did have proper bcr swaps, including dagger, and even tried spark and firestorm, but that didn't work just then. Later when he respecced his char from CI to LL with +1 shavs and RF, and more damage setup just to beat me, my defense numbers being limited and not enough against that, I felt the experience of getting instagibbed by BV. Still it was a funny moment at first seeing that my character did not blend.

I'm not too worried about it tbh, Thanks for letting me know though.

Everybody has different builds you see, and every build gets countered by different things. It's just a matter of perspective really.

Went into Arena today, managed to bump into lapriz, and yeah, it's really strong, I see where you guys recommend it as T1.

Personally I don't pay much attention to aegis builds, perhaps, I'll look into it.

Duel'ed Bondisk, earlier as well, 16k Es CI fire nova, defiantly worthy of T2. Will add to list.

If anyone else wants to be added into the teirlist, feel free to pm me ingame for a friendly duel ;)
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 11, 2016, 3:32:45 PM
"
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
simply pick up a 100% conversion talisment

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
simply

@ahfack
It's funny cause your response to me when i said pvp needed to be sandbox so anyone could get ANY gear was

"Mirrors are only 160ex! Everything is cheap for pvp now"

Seems like you proved my point or at least disproved your own.
You noobs don't have 100% conversion talismans ? Seriously go uninstall right now, it's like the most basic tool you need and it's pretty cheap.

Spoiler
kappa
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 12, 2016, 2:36:13 PM
Hahahaha Ice.

Hey Sidro McSalt, hope you're doing well.

I never disagreed with you, a sandbox server would be sweet but it won't happen soon. Maybe in another year or two. Trying to get that done right now is a pipe dream. Here's my response to you to help refresh your memory:

"
Sidro, although I don't disagree that that might be an good idea, I think right now it's way too much to ask of them.

What I'm trying to accomplish here is baby steps compared to that. I am just asking them to set T values for skills that don't have them, make it so all new skills have T values, and address a few more key points the community has agreed upon.

And my point with that post wasn't that it was expensive, rather there are only 2 of them and they can't be mirrored obviously.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"

And my point with that post wasn't that it was expensive, rather there are only 2 of them and they can't be mirrored obviously.

But Lib said to "simply pick one', I'm confused now. Who's telling the truth ?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
But Lib said to "simply pick one', I'm confused now. Who's telling the truth ?

I think the problem is context, picking up an amulet isn't very hard, they barely weigh anything, don't even have attribute requirements.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"

Hey Sidro McSalt, hope you're doing well.

I'm referring to our in game chat. I'm sure that was obvious to you. Thanks for continued name calling as a means to dismiss the point.

Last edited by Lordsidro on Jul 12, 2016, 3:42:03 PM
I'm Bitter at GGG for good reason, You guys are salty to each other for what... reason?
¯\(°_°)/¯
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 12, 2016, 3:41:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info