Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Pvp Tier list

Lologic

T1: skills that beat my build
T2: skills I use and ones I can beat
T3: skills I eat for lunch while watching tv
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 11, 2016, 10:05:47 AM
VS HoT build, maybe you should try Summon skeleton/SRS?
I think life based inquisitor max aoe firestormer was the only thing that could beat or go at least 50/50 vs fyndels "all forms". Storm call is almost as good as firestorm too.

Ball lightning miner with 15ex gear can also beat a pure blade vortex char.

Also as a another notion, shins build doesnt do it's damage with vortex
Ya it uses vortex to set the EE and 80% of the damage is from L21 cwdt molten he breaks himself with scolds.

But then again fire is the weakest ele according to this list so lol...
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 11, 2016, 11:50:09 AM
"
Ya it uses vortex to set the EE and 80% of the damage is from L21 cwdt molten he breaks with scolds.

no, not that either
Well that's what I die to 200% of the time lol
btw, doesnt matter if you use titans or not. I hardly lag by discharge at all, people always complain about my firestorm mtx while i play with a stabile fps. Poe is more cpuheavy than gpuheavy
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
double

Edit: Also people who play builds based of how well they are, are you having fun? Isn't it more fun to make innoative builds and try those and try to min/max to beat as many builds as possible?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 11, 2016, 12:28:26 PM
"
lapiz wrote:
I think life based inquisitor max aoe firestormer was the only thing that could beat or go at least 50/50 vs fyndels "all forms". Storm call is almost as good as firestorm too.

Ball lightning miner with 15ex gear can also beat a pure blade vortex char.

Also as a another notion, shins build doesnt do it's damage with vortex

haha funny. i've been just preparing myself to make ball lightning mines build with high budget:

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Lib, the actual thread title is not what you quoted, that is only the first line of thread which most people don't read at all, so you if you want to stress it's your personal list you might want to make that the title.

Just to mention some story about facing BV other than "instagibbed when hit", everyone's favourite shield, Aegis does good job against it, and namely my nodamage golem CI Aegis build did good against even Fyndel BV. I lured him into a ranked match, he not knowing my build is a hard counter of his offense, and he expecting to instagib it just like anything he can reach, and gain easy rating to further climb ladder, it turned out my character can tank it. So much I managed to pull off 2 whole matches winning, because he was really didn't see me not dying facetanking him. I think he did have proper bcr swaps, including dagger, and even tried spark and firestorm, but that didn't work just then. Later when he respecced his char from CI to LL with +1 shavs and RF, and more damage setup just to beat me, my defense numbers being limited and not enough against that, I felt the experience of getting instagibbed by BV. Still it was a funny moment at first seeing that my character did not blend.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info