[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

"
WaffleT wrote:
"
Shikari123 wrote:
thanks for the vids!

just getting started to level a templer and now i'm even more hyped :)

I never know what to say to comments like these just dropping in to say hi. I do appreciate them though, just harder to come up with a good response compared to the people asking questions

I hope you have an enjoyable time :)

Hehe i understand your feeling, but I didn't really expect an answer to the commend :) but let me make it easier this time: As Jewels are quite an important Part of the Build it would be nice if you could add a section about them to your guide. Went to lvl 78 in the last 24h and got the obvious fertile mind and brute force spots (which still could use some highlighting in the guide). What jewels are BiS for the other slots (for example the one above blast radius)? I'm guessing +int +alstats + spelldmg or something like that?

Edit: okay i could have checked your profile before this post ;) but still might be an elegant solution for readers to have a dedicated section
Last edited by Shikari123 on Sep 24, 2016, 4:58:54 PM
"
Shikari123 wrote:

Hehe i understand your feeling, but I didn't really expect an answer to the commend :) but let me make it easier this time: As Jewels are quite an important Part of the Build it would be nice if you could add a section about them to your guide. Went to lvl 78 in the last 24h and got the obvious fertile mind and brute force spots (which still could use some highlighting in the guide). What jewels are BiS for the other slots (for example the one above blast radius)? I'm guessing +int +alstats + spelldmg or something like that?

Edit: okay i could have checked your profile before this post ;) but still might be an elegant solution for readers to have a dedicated section

I was worried about making the page a bit too cluttered as there has been several things to add over time but thats fair feedback and I've added a section for jewels.

Oh and a pheonix kill video since I got one of the maps
Hey WaffleT. Not sure you're aware but for casual PVP this build is actually awesome. Haven't gone up against serious PVP'rs and would not want to but a few times when someone in global was asking to PVP some random I went for it and won every time so far. Having to activate auras quickly is a bit rough(Care for cull) but Sin Trek helps a ton in pvp too.

The zoning you have is ridiculous

Anyhow, not a serious consideration but I find it amusing that the build is competent for PVP

Also, perfect Astramentis get
Cost me 1 ex +4 blessed :D
Last edited by Drahnier123 on Sep 25, 2016, 4:04:33 PM
hi,great build

what do you think about usin mind over matter? it only 2 point on the tree
or it will have no effect because too much mana reserved?

sry for my bad english
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
Hey WaffleT. Not sure you're aware but for casual PVP this build is actually awesome. Haven't gone up against serious PVP'rs and would not want to but a few times when someone in global was asking to PVP some random I went for it and won every time so far. Having to activate auras quickly is a bit rough(Care for cull) but Sin Trek helps a ton in pvp too.

The zoning you have is ridiculous

Anyhow, not a serious consideration but I find it amusing that the build is competent for PVP

Also, perfect Astramentis get
Cost me 1 ex +4 blessed :D

I'm quite surprised by that. I thought you'd be dead before getting up all the auras. The hall of the grandmasters is unclearable for the build becasue of the dicks that have culling strike which does annoy me a bit
"
zian wrote:
hi,great build

what do you think about usin mind over matter? it only 2 point on the tree
or it will have no effect because too much mana reserved?

sry for my bad english

Mind over matter will take damage from mana before "life" not "ES" this means its unusable on ES builds.

Also yes we reserve all our mana so wouldn't have any effect anyway
what would the ideal gear setup look like to you ? any changes/upgrades you'd make from your current gear ? always wanted to try a whispering ice build and i feel like its the time to make one now
"
leichenlager wrote:
what would the ideal gear setup look like to you ? any changes/upgrades you'd make from your current gear ? always wanted to try a whispering ice build and i feel like its the time to make one now

The is an "upgrades" section at the bottom of the main page

Basically all the the gear from the core build but upgrade the gloves slot into atziri's acuity with a max Int roll and the boots into Skyforth
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
leichenlager wrote:

The is an "upgrades" section at the bottom of the main page

Basically all the the gear from the core build but upgrade the gloves slot into atziri's acuity with a max Int roll and the boots into Skyforth

ah right i missed that part i guess , my bad. i happen to have 80 int acuity on my bow char so thats nice to hear. guess the 80 int is superior to anything else even if the rest of the stats from acuity arent very useful.
"
leichenlager wrote:

ah right i missed that part i guess , my bad. i happen to have 80 int acuity on my bow char so thats nice to hear. guess the 80 int is superior to anything else even if the rest of the stats from acuity arent very useful.

Yeah with perfect gear the build has 100% increased Int so that becomes 160 Int which is more ES and damage then anything else in the glove slot. The rest of the stats are not very important but the armour is pretty good as the build does scale armour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info