Prophecy Challenge Statistics

36 and league is finished for me
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I suspect a lot of you don't have any friends.

Trolling is so Y2K
Last edited by Azraphael on Jul 6, 2016, 3:16:51 PM
done 40 like 2-3 weeks ago, online nothing to do :(
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
Glad to be in the 38 club :)
The thing is that this league is a grind.
I expect they are just trying out different approaches to see which one gets most activity across the board.
I personally stopped at 24,would have loved to get the monkey but this league has rng in it's rng that comes with it's own rng.
And the kill end-game 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 boss x amounts of time really made me expect a korea-based game dev pop out of a corner any minute.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Qwatayean wrote:
"
9.37% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Weapon Effect

That must be a lie... These challengers are much more easier compared to older leagues, no unique to indentify, no zana level 8, just one insane greeding and not very hard if you have good gear or do 50 volls/day.

That's the issue,it's a grind,it's not challenging or anything,it's just mindless grind which most people hate.
No rest for the wicked.
In my opinion you don't need to hang around global 820 or spend exalts to get challenges. It sure helps speed up the process though. I have been just playing this league normally like every other league mapping, levelling my masters with dailies (not everyday tho) and trying out new prophecy stuff.
Getting till 24 should be pretty easy, and even 30, from 30 to 36, you will need 820 and currency tho, I agree to that.
And what about 40/40 PHC? :D
"
CONTO wrote:
Give us the WINGS next leage

I want too <3 plsss GGG :D
"
Mat wrote:
"
CONTO wrote:
Give us the WINGS next leage

I want too <3 plsss GGG :D

Yes please!!!