Prophecy Challenge Statistics

1 percent to get all 40 challenges? Is this the norm for all the past leagues? I know that Prophecy seems dead, but this pretty much confirms it .... right?
"
xuk wrote:
My goal was 36 but I stopped shortly after 24. Prophecy stuff was out of the way. Sealing and trying again is fun until out of coins and then it just became a nuisance to me and not something I cared to continue so I quit. I am sure some like it though. I did not. My advice for future is integrate challenges similar to Cadiro. Sometimes I found him sometimes I didn't.

I normally do not post a whole lot on the forum so while I am at it I'd like to say as a long time player I despise three difficulties so much. Every league I get closer and closer to never playing again because of the monotony.

I hear ya man. Prophecy is not the best of expansions!
IGN: TitanVaolox
Honestly i dont see the point of farm a league whit low level items but ok , sure i miss something important 99% . Btw it is good idea applyng some fun little quest . Thx for your work!
Holding steady at 11... not that I'm trying to get higher. I just play. If I happen to get a challenge completed, says more about the "challenge" than it does about me.
Oh yeah, I got 26 down. The rest are mainly killing major bosses and doing the map ones. I'm so glad that I don't have to buy a bunch of massively expensive unid uniques for challenges this league. I hate those challenges with a passion. lol
Proves my theory - Gold coins > Silver coins
Yeah, I'm glad they lost the ID this unique you will never find unless you have the luck of the devil!

On another note, I vaguely resent the ppl saying only way to get 36 plus is 820 chat and/or buying stuff.
I managed to get to my 36 w/out the use of 820. Oh, I tried but it ain't what i used to be.
Example: frustrated with my lack of one of the specific unique sb's i tried 820. Total illiterates. I was told, on more than 1 occasion, and by many to do Plaguemaw. I only completed that one six times by then. LOL
I did buy t14 and 15 maps for twin challenge but I could have found them in time. Just lack of patience on my part.
I have a friend that is working 10 hr days and is only up to 28, which I think is good, considering. I help him out.
I suspect a lot of you don't have any friends.

Edited to add: no, that isn't true. I did buy some monstrous treasure prophs to get said sb once I figured out then no one had a clue how to read in game descriptions.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 6, 2016, 2:19:19 PM
I believe the rewards for this challenge league are simply not enough to warrant the extra effort to complete them. And, which is also why people are already scaling back their play time.

I personally will not spend my time this league trying to climb the point ladder, but instead, try out new builds that I've been wanting to play.

Suggestion: Please remove or scale back the Lab. It's horrible and, no fun to play.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
I actually liked how this league had challenges u couldnt just buy really fast with currency. you actually had to work for those last few numbers.

Next league-I dont want more div card challenges, ID Uniques, etc. The endgame grinds is a cool idea. The map drops from bosses are also good challenge design imo, but maybe like 200-250 and not 300.
"
9.37% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Weapon Effect

That must be a lie... These challengers are much more easier compared to older leagues, no unique to indentify, no zana level 8, just one insane greeding and not very hard if you have good gear or do 50 volls/day.
Last edited by Qwatayean on Jul 6, 2016, 2:47:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info