Prophecy Challenge Statistics

I don't like this league. Too much busy work, backtracking and doing worthless prophecies just to save coins from sealing them.

Completely ruined economy for certain items that became the prophecy rewards and only 1 "real good" reward is the instant 6L.

yep, gonna wait for next one, won't bother chasing monkey
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 6, 2016, 6:05:05 PM
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Qwatayean wrote:
"
9.37% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Prophecy Weapon Effect

That must be a lie... These challengers are much more easier compared to older leagues, no unique to indentify, no zana level 8, just one insane greeding and not very hard if you have good gear or do 50 volls/day.

That's the issue,it's a grind,it's not challenging or anything,it's just mindless grind which most people hate.

I understand your point... But let's say, if many of us can do this pain in simple weeks, still weird just 9% did it
"
Qwatayean wrote:

I understand your point... But let's say, if many of us can do this pain in simple weeks, still weird just 9% did it

It's not weird. MOST humans need to enjoy themselves while participating in hobbies/extracurricular activities, etc.

If they try and find something (PoE currently) not fun, then why continue? The fact that it's easy simply isn't enough of a draw for people to do it. For the first time in years, many devoted PoE supporters have found the game bad enough to break their former addiction to it.

I usually see myself as just another player, but I guess my MONKEY DESIRE is stronger than 98% of the other players. In truth, my Witch, Kittenborn, begged me for a pet monkey over and over, so I just had to get my 36 challenges done!
graph sucks as usual
i want that pet but im not sure ill get it all done in time...
so what you're telling me, is that i am currently in the top 1.5% of PoE players in the Prophecy Leagues? SSSWWWEEETTT #GOALS
"
Tempada wrote:
Also, why is the monkey the size of a dime?

LOL!! The first time I saw it I thought it was an albino spider that lived in a Roomba room.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
got a monkey finally GG!
Can't wait for my monkey. Almost there...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info