Developer Q&A Answers

Whaaat??!!

Nothing on the rotten lab?

Really? You have to be kidding...

Let's hope they address all the complaints in the next lot of answers.

"
marzibear wrote:
"
Is Shavronne's Mutant Fish from the Vaal Temple supposed to six link any item in your inventory? That seems a little too powerful. I don't want to tell you guys how to balance, but that seems pretty broken.

For any system in the game, we like to have some very rare outcomes that are really powerful. It keeps people hunting for those elusive ones even when they've seen most of the other content we've created.

Wait what, Is this a joke or am I severely missing something here

No joke! It's where I fished my

from.

Vaal Temple hypU!
Last edited by Azraphael on Jul 5, 2016, 1:10:26 AM
Excuse you, I have ducks and they are amazing pets.

Thanks for taking the time to answer ALL these questions. I can't even tell you how excited I'd be for cloaks. Not only the game possibilities, but the MTX potential is just... I'd buy them all. A cloak of roses to match that roses skull that was teased? Freaking yes PLEASE.
Some great questions and good answers. Thanks to all who posted on this.

"
evanesce wrote:
Excuse you, I have ducks and they are amazing pets.

There are mind control issues when more than 144 are involved - especially when the ducks start chanting.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jul 5, 2016, 1:19:53 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The system we settled on causes the Prophecy to randomly pick a set of areas that it does trigger on (from the available pool of areas that it can affect). It then triggers reliably when you enter one of those areas.

Does that mean that if I never enter one of those randomly chosen areas, my Prophecy will NEVER trigger? What if I'm Mapping and aren't lucky with variant tileset drops, or only do a few different types?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
It seems that the hideout saving question doesn't deserved to be answered...But maybe it's better than an answer like for french/german traduction...
Nerf to CoC ? and it'll be still powerfull ? like incinerate ?
I already see your nerf : diminishing by 50% the internal cast speed, halving the dps. Then less chances to proc also... I'm casual and never had "real" means to have great stuff, I've done that recently... for my ininerate build then for my CoCs builds... CoCs are good and fun to play but They are not immortal, they are good but not overwhelming of content. So you just basically said that CoC is dead next big patch ?

Seriously this is bad to completely mess up with people each time you nerf something so vastly used... especially when you say that it will remain a "powerfull option" and you know it : it'll not be.
... nothing
Thanks for the replies...

BUT... where are the LAB questions? :D
"
SevenOfNine86 wrote:
Thanks for the replies...

BUT... where are the LAB questions? :D

Shhh, the vocal minority doesn't have a say here.

Lels.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Having said all of that, the 2.4.0 release will drastically change everything you know about the end-game. It contains the upcoming system that has me the most excited.

WTF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info