<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Burdis
Game experience: have been playing off and on for long time. just getting back into game
Reason for wanting to join:people to play with. learn stuff, help each other out. you know guild stuff
Any additional information:
IGN: Minamoto_Tametomo

Game experience: 3 weeks in POE. Veteran of D2, D3, and various MMORPGs. Leveled a Necromancer to 73 and got bored of replenishing Spectres every wipe/login. Now maining Lv79 Dead Eye Xoph-centered Fire Arrow build.

Reason for wanting to join: Quality group content and meeting fellow gamers

Any additional information: Have a mic and am able to use any voip program as needed along with any guild forum sign-ups.
bump
bump
IGN:Vysirus
Game experience: have been playing off and on for long time.
Reason for wanting to join:people to play with. learn stuff. help each other out.
Any additional information:
IGN: MellozXD
Game experience: Been playing for a while, didn't actually start clearing end game content until I purchased my first supporter pack (Axiom)
Reason for wanting to join: Being a solo player, I get bored fast. I enjoy clearing maps with groups of people. Therefore looking to do end game content with others.
Any additional information: Currently have an 88 King of the Forest that can easily solo T12 Maps (haven't looted any higher as of yet), working on my Blade Furry character next.
IGN:Horppy_KotF
Game experience:On and off like many others, more seriously last cpl leagues
Reason for wanting to join: Group playing, social and mature enviroment.
Any additional information: Playing Blade flurry at the moment. Shaper down. Pretty casual minded player tryharding time to time :)
IGN:Lets_Try_Golems
Game experience:227 hrs (registared on steam) played more before on steam
Reason for wanting to join:Im looking for some people to communicate with and maybe think about some good builds
Any additional information: I play alot of poe in my spare time but i also work alot around 12 hours a day for 5 days and 2 days off. I am also playing a golem build
IGN: OLDFREEZEFART
Game experience:Played this 2 years ago - highest lvl is 72
builds...
-Triple flame totem
-CoC dual daggers

Reason for wanting to join: started a new character for Breech HC and I'm looking for a social chill/fun guild - I'm not a pro... trying to get back into the new and learn the new contents.

Any additional information: Mature, easy going, respectful guy. I don't mind the shannanigans to keep things fun. I have voice coms and a DISCORD user. Was previously playing Eve Online. Currently building a Inquisitor Freezing Pulse in HC and hopefully I don't die.
Welcome everyone! Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info