<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: TotemsFarmer
Game experience: lvl 87 and 3 other chars over lvl 40
Reason for wanting to join: just looking for a group
Any additional information: Have some IIR/Q gear from back when I farmed with a group. Haven't done it lately but willing to return or share gear.
IGN: EllunessF
Game experience: I have been playing since the beta ended
Reason for wanting to join: Want to socialize and give/receive help

IGN: Surclone
Game experience: just started with Poe and stil figuring some things out i did play alot of d2/d3 and alot of mmo's like WoW and stuf
Reason for wanting to join: cookiespirit told me u guys were recruiting and a friendly guild and whats not to like about a friendly guild ? :D
Any additional information: if u want to know something just ask
IGN: Anal_Breach_Ranger
Game experience:
Screenshot

Reason for wanting to join: I'm a returning veteran. I last played in 2013 and came back when Breach league started. I've been playing every day since, but haven't even joined a guild yet. I would like some people to talk to/ play the game with.

Any additional information: I don't play Standard or Hardcore. I only play the current softcore leagues. I go by the username "Sladverr" ... If my current main's character name is offensive, I'm sorry.. but not really, cause it's pretty awesome. Also, I do the whole voice chat thing.
No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.
Last edited by sladverr on Dec 24, 2016, 7:35:57 PM
Err. Found a guild. Free bump :)
Last edited by jeppesu on Dec 25, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
bump
bump
bump
IGN: Blankwitch
Game experience: First league playing POE but I play support in every game if possible
Reason for wanting to join: It's much more fun playing with others than alone, especially as aurabot ;)
IGN: SuperBreach
Game experience: Off and on since beta but never getting very high level. Currently playing SC breach and just started mapping for the first time
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a community to chat with and help me understand end game better
Any additional information: Not a die hard player who is going to grind maps all the time, just looking to chill and learn more about the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info