<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN : Derrrrrrrrp, Cant_Resist
Game experience: Beta / Early Leagues , quit & returned to Perandus, Prophecy, AoW, Breach

Reason for wanting to join: Now that I am a dad I play more often because I am home more with my kid. I pretty much got rid of everyone on my friends list because they were added in the beta days. So now I am looking to play with people who actually play the leagues and wanna make fun builds and share information etc.

Any additional information: Really hoping to be part of a group of people that enjoy crafting, mapping, boss farming, theorycrafting.. pretty much all around poe experience type players.
IGN: TechtonikSupra_Swinger
Game Experience:
Original Leagues/Early Seasonal up till invasion, quit because after Invasion everything else didn't give the same rush. Returned in all the leagues to check them out, stayed in this one because enough stuff felt new that its fresh once again :)

Reason for wanting to join:
Looking to get back into the game, except all my friends and crew are in hardcore. Ergo I am in desperate search of a new place to call home. I just don't have the time to commit to hardcore anymore, but softcore is no problem.

Any Additional Information:
Nothing specific, I don't mind showing players ropes or whatever
bump
IGN:chriscoThrow
Game experience: I've been playing on and off since open beta about 4 years ago.
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a group of people to group with to do content.
IGN:RedBullRaGE
Game experience:Since D2
Reason for wanting to join:Want to be in a active guild with friendly members
bump
IGN:Lavian
Game experience:Pretty much everything between Everquest up until now, Raid leader on multiple games for multiple years (WoW, FFXIV, RO, etc.)
Reason for wanting to join:I'm newish to PoE but I've been killing it, and I've been feeling like having an adult group to play with would add to the experience more than trying to snipe useful information on 820.
Any additional information: 92 Raider, 6L, Vaal gauntlets, etc. Looking for serious play with a mature(ish) community and good relationships.
Thanks for your time!
Hey guys,

I would like to join to the guild. I'm a semi-core player due to work times and I've been on and off like 1 year now. I'm looking for a friendly community to play with, don't have friends playing the game so I need a guild to share the experience.

I'm on bsc 79 lvl and leveling fast right now, also have other 90 lvl chars on standart.

IGN: Renovath
Game Experience: 1 Year

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by fallenwar7 on Dec 23, 2016, 8:47:13 AM
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info