[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

hi thx for this build, im starting it rightr meow.. do You think 5L daresso will be good in < T12 maps?

cheers
"
hi thx for this build, im starting it rightr meow.. do You think 5L daresso will be good in < T12 maps?

cheers

Hi good luck with it!

You basicly have two options:

1. use reach of the council, then a 5L bow or chest is enough for any map and any boss in the game, 6L is only for quality of life reasons

2. if you cant get reach of the council, I highly recommend getting a cheap 6Link for more damage, since you need the GMP gem
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Really enjoying this build but struggling mightily with the int requirements. I don't see much on your gear - what am I missing?

Here is what I am wearing

The Devoto's devotion is a core part of this build?
Am i blind or is there nothing about what nodes im suppose to take in berserker?
"
boom760 wrote:
Am i blind or is there nothing about what nodes im suppose to take in berserker?

Pain Reaver
Rite of ruin
Crave the Slaughter
Aspect of carnage

i don't know the order >D
"
gundorf wrote:
Really enjoying this build but struggling mightily with the int requirements. I don't see much on your gear - what am I missing?

Here is what I am wearing

Spoiler

Hey very nice gear!! You are right about the int req., its pretty steep. As you can see, the top right of my tree has a jewel that needs 2 int nodes to get there - i'd take that one very early, gives you 20 int after all and a jewel slot. I also have one jewel with 14 int on it.

If you struggle to get it together, I recommend picking a 30 int stat node until you have the right gear for it.

"
SpitfireXD wrote:
The Devoto's devotion is a core part of this build?

Nope, its not. You can totally go with a rare helmet with life+resists. I use Devoto only because it gives movement speed, since I wanted to be as fast as possible. A more HC-like choice would be a helmet with life on it of course.

"
avaritia2305 wrote:
"
boom760 wrote:

Pain Reaver
Rite of ruin
Crave the Slaughter
Aspect of carnage

i don't know the order >D

yeah thats it. In HC i would grab Pain reaver first, in softcore I'd go Crave the Slaugther->Aspect of Carnage->Pain reaver and last one is either Rite of Ruin, or you could also experiment with Cloaked in Savagery.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 7, 2016, 1:20:48 AM

Last edited by mindlapse8 on Feb 19, 2020, 6:09:39 AM
OP Build and just talked to build owner he helped me in some stuff too...
Last edited by DeviL2024 on Jul 10, 2016, 9:46:18 PM
I'm almost at the point where I can switch to bows. Reach is a bit too expensive for me and I will be using a tabula rasa. Would I be better off respeccing out of RT and using Lioneye's Glare or is there a better bow for this that isn't as expensive as Reach?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info