[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
eragon1111 wrote:
Ive done some testing to check what feels more consistent for bosses and Barrage won by a huge margin, % dmg looks somolar but in practice barrage just feels better.

Running 1 setup and swapping LA w/ Barrage when it seems useful.

Thats your dps w/ barrage and la on current lv ?

13k barrage tooltip in hideout with golem (without charges) in the 6L setup.

Yes, barrage is super strong single target, especially with reach. Against bosses with large hitboxes (izaro, argus, uber atziri, malachai) frost wall+LA is better, but against smaller ones barrage can even outperform LA+FW sometimmes.

You can try and put barrage in the 6th link, so you can use both LA and barrage. The 6th link with reach is luxury/QoL. I chose faster projectiles, but its totally fine if you put

lightning arrow - voidmanip - pierce - added chaos - slowerproj - barrage

in your 6L setup and use LA only for packs, and barrage for bosses/rares, and skip frostwall completely. Thats also what i recommend doing should frostwall be nerfed or changed.

Alternatively, you can also use tornado shot for both packs and single target.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I should have tested this before I added elreons mod on my amulet, but what would be better to add on my amulet: the added phys or light?
"
illmtk wrote:
I should have tested this before I added elreons mod on my amulet, but what would be better to add on my amulet: the added phys or light?

added chaos is by far the best. you need elreon lvl 7 for that and it costs 13c.

if you cannot afford that, go for added physical. however it is far less good. addedlightning is almost useless.
Yea I have the added chaos also. Thanks added phys it is.

Currently running this (no Grace atm). Loving the build :)
Hi,

great build guide thank you!
I'll play this build next season in HC as a Champion I guess.
Hopefully they won't nerf anything of the build mechanics. :)
lv 86 atm have a little change , i choose kintsugi and remove blood magic for blasphemy + enfleeble its really tanky but the result is harder to keep charge its more reliable to frenzy ^^
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
lv 86 atm have a little change , i choose kintsugi and remove blood magic for blasphemy + enfleeble its really tanky but the result is harder to keep charge its more reliable to frenzy ^^

yeah that is a good idea !

I just checked your profile and character. you definetely _NEED_ to take frenzy charge duration !! I took the frenzy charge and two duration points instead of cloth and chain.

It is very important to do.

If you have the basic 3 charges, you get 30% reduced charge duration from snakebite, so they only last 7 seconds which is a pain in the ass. With 4 charges, they only last 6 seconds.

If you take two 18% charge duration nodes, you get 36% increased charge duration.

So suddenly the 3 charges will last 10 seconds again (-30+36=6% so 10.6seconds) which is ALOT easier to keep up.

So please take at least two frenzy duration nodes :p

Your flasks also could need a bit of modification. A quicksilver of adrenaline will help with movespeed. And Seething/bubbling divine flasks in my opinion are the best, and I dont think that you need 3 health flasks, but that is my opinion :p

good luck!
Last edited by cmphx on Aug 11, 2016, 6:14:35 AM
Noted u definitely right maybe when i got a 6l i will slot a poison gem and replace glove with acuity is that a solid choice ?xd
Sr forgot about rt maybe just use faster projectiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info