[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Do you guys overcap your resistances for Elemental Weakness (-169 all res in HO)? I find it is quite difficult due to many Uniques and Steel Ring

no need, coz this build was made for doing dmg > short fights or 1shot > no deaths

guys u need :

~5.5k - 6k HP

resist cap 75%

and ALL IN DMG

simple
"
Do you guys overcap your resistances for Elemental Weakness (-169 all res in HO)? I find it is quite difficult due to many Uniques and Steel Ring

Drop Hatred and run Purity of Elements for those maps.
"
JaxMiAwf wrote:
"
Colonp wrote:
May i ask you why unarmed that good? i am lv60 and with crap 200dps axe have more dmg than unarmed with 749% Facebreaker. Does it change in late game or what i am doing wrong? I am following passive tree by author of this thread.

You have to scale flat physical damage more with unarmed, being as you don't use a weapon. Without any flat physical on gear, then your % from Facebreaker has nothing to scale with.

Hence the reason the scaling goes to 800-1000% MORE ;) The answer is always in the cracks :3
Deliver pain exquisite
"

guys u need :

~5.5k - 6k HP

resist cap 75%

and ALL IN DMG

simple

Having said that, you will do just fine with a bit less if you dont take a 6l belly. I'm currently on around 4.7k life and around 20k armor (unbuffed). Capped resists of course and heaps of flat phys on gear. Just ticked off lvl 90 and hiting 250k dps with conc effect

Gear

Will do a lot better when i can finally afford a better abyssus - that 50% is a killer
Last edited by ZeroCool79 on Oct 26, 2016, 3:52:46 AM
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:

I prefer Bringer of Rain for content below T16; DPS will be plenty high enough with BoR and you won't be taking all that additional physical damage.

Your jewels could use a lot of work - I prefer a life roll and 2 applicable DPS rolls per jewel. If you're good on life, go for 3 damage rolls.

I would also aim for 5.5K to 6K life.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 26, 2016, 5:21:21 AM
a quick update, i decided to try to regear my character. Totally digging it atm without BOR or abyssus, i felt mobs are dying fast enough already, he's lvl 92. Did the guardians np

6,177 hp, cap resist, 49% block, 43% phys reduction, 22% eva. (no flask or endurance).

250 k dps per totem / conc / self buffed + flask roar + atziri

165 k dps per totem / AOE / ' ' '

abyssus + great old one

402 k dps per totem / conc / ' ' '

260 k dps per totem / AOE / ' ' '
Last edited by Molochmane on Oct 26, 2016, 8:45:15 PM
I've settled on a variant of this build emphasizing jewels and endurance charges, getting the bulk of my resists from gear.

At level 92 wearing Abyssus I have:
464K DPS/totem, w/ Hatred, HoA, Golem and totem down
5.9K life
8 endurance charges

Endurance charges help against both small and large physical hits, synergizes well with our ascendancies and works well if you're wearing BoR.

For leveling, I prefer BoR which is much safer and has plenty of DPS.

Currently, I'm not worried about leveling and just wear Abyssus for faster clears - an occasional death due to carelessness or silly mods is no big deal.

I've had really bad luck corrupting gems or my DPS would be a bit higher. I've got life on all 7 of my jewels - I could drop life on some for even more DPS but prefer the higher life pool.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 26, 2016, 9:07:46 AM

190K per totem + poison with totem down, hoa and hatred; more than enough for anything in game and im super safe

5800 life; max res; armour, block, regen

NO OTHER RING other than the ward with ITS rolls, does more damage.. its NUTS... its a baby abyssus in itself.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Oct 26, 2016, 2:45:13 PM
"

NO OTHER RING other than the ward with ITS rolls, does more damage.. its NUTS... its a baby abyssus in itself.

The Warden's Brand has 30% reduce attack speed. Doesn't that reduce your damage by quite a bit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info