[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Copsliepeopledie is doing 380K DPS/totem w/ hatred, hearald golem, 1 totem up and Inc AOE.

You'll need a Great Old One's Ward to achieve this and if you look at Copsliepeopledie's jewels, they're all pure DPS.

From what I've read, Shaper gets easier the more DPS you have since the phases are shorter and consequently there's less stuff to dodge and less of the room is cut off by popping void balloons.

380k with conc mate, 86 page.

and yea, nice jewels burst ur dmg guys... ez to craft
my selfcraft :

attack speed very good too for this build.

now with self buffed (Hatred, HoA and fire golem) + totem up + CONC = 454k

about shaper phases, its a main key, short fight -> less shit on a ground -> deathless kill

sorry, my london very crazy.

>> 380k with conc mate, 86 page.
Good catch - thanks for the correction.

>> now with self buffed (Hatred, HoA and fire golem) + totem up + CONC = 454k
Very nice. I'm running a variant of this build, emphasizing jewels and endurance charges. I currently have 7 jewels and 8 endurance charges; if I push for level 94 can pick up one more jewel. I prefer to have life on my jewels and currently have 2 damage rolls and life when I switch to Abyssus (right now I'm running BoR for leveling safety and most of my jewels are life plus resists).

>> attack speed very good too for this build.
Very true. Although it's going to depend on how much attack speed you have and how much increased physical damage you have, for me, 1% attack speed is worth about 2.5% increased physical damage.

Although it's close, helping Kraityn instead of Oak in Cruel is slightly better.

Also, it's slightly better to run a Lightning Golem than a Flame Golem.

If you've already helped Oak in Cruel and are running a Flame Golem, I'd suggest that you stick with these choices; changing to helping Kraityn and a Lighting Golem will likely make only about a 1% increase in DPS - strictly for the min-maxers or those who are just starting this build.

Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 18, 2016, 5:34:55 AM
Hello all just wondering about my Body armor :) Is it better to get the 6L belly or 6L astral plate?

if sure someone already ask this question but didnt find it

Thx alot all :)
gl hf
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hello all just wondering about my Body armor :) Is it better to get the 6L belly or 6L astral plate?

if sure someone already ask this question but didnt find it

Thx alot all :)
gl hf

It's a matter of personal choice.

Astral Plate is much cheaper via the Celestial Justicar Cards. Then with essences you can get a great life roll plus triple resists.

(Ignore gems in my chest piece - I'm using Bringer of Rain - chest is just for leveling gems at the moment)

With the Astral Plate, I've invested maybe 60c or so for the chest and maybe 20c or so in essences. I now have over 90 elemental resist, and 5946 total life. If I wanted to spam more essences I could up my total resists if I wanted.

With a 40% increased life BoTB I'm at 6276 life. But I have a maximum of 45 total elemental resistance on my chest which puts tremendous pressure on picking up resists elsewhere.
======
That said, for leveling, and especially if you don't intend to kill Shaper, get a Bringer of Rain. You'll have far, far greater survivability and more than enough damage to do all content up to Shaper- but for Shaper, I'd recommend a 6-link plus Abyssus for maximum DPS.

My personal choice:
Bringer of Rain for all content up to Shaper. Perhaps switch to 6-link for some Guardians.
For Shaper - 6-link Astral Plate with decent resists plus Abyssus to maximize DPS.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 18, 2016, 8:29:01 PM

[/quote]
It's a matter of personal choice.

Astral Plate is much cheaper via the Celestial Justicar Cards. Then with essences you can get a great life roll plus triple resists.

(Ignore gems in my chest piece - I'm using Bringer of Rain - chest is just for leveling gems at the moment)

With the Astral Plate, I've invested maybe 60c or so for the chest and maybe 20c or so in essences. I now have over 90 elemental resist, and 5946 total life. If I wanted to spam more essences I could up my total resists if I wanted.

With a 40% increased life BoTB I'm at 6276 life. But I have a maximum of 45 total elemental resistance on my chest which puts tremendous pressure on picking up resists elsewhere.
======
That said, for leveling, and especially if you don't intend to kill Shaper, get a Bringer of Rain. You'll have far, far greater survivability and more than enough damage to do all content up to Shaper- but for Shaper, I'd recommend a 6-link plus Abyssus for maximum DPS.

My personal choice:
Bringer of Rain for all content up to Shaper. Perhaps switch to 6-link for some Guardians.
For Shaper - 6-link Astral Plate with decent resists plus Abyssus to maximize DPS.
[/quote]

Thx u man really :)
Are you using chernobog's pillar in your videos ? If yes then why exactly ? :o
Btw love the build, it's super fun and it really is a boss killer with legacy voidheart ;D
"
BlackMachismo wrote:
Are you using chernobog's pillar in your videos ? If yes then why exactly ? :o
Btw love the build, it's super fun and it really is a boss killer with legacy voidheart ;D

its just the skin...like all the other eq too, i used axactly what i wrote in my guide
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
I have a problem with this build, my totem die after 1 attack in t9+.
How do you make your totems tankier with the passive tree you have ? Am i missing something ?
Thanks.
"
flotos wrote:
I have a problem with this build, my totem die after 1 attack in t9+.
How do you make your totems tankier with the passive tree you have ? Am i missing something ?
Thanks.

Your totems should be fine in general.

Physical reflect (swap in physical-to-lightning in place of conc) and elemental reflect (no real good option except to drop replacement totems as you have hatred, HOA and Added Fire Damage all contributing to elemental damage) maps will cause totems to die after 1 or 2 hits. Other than that, your totems will be killing mobs before they can do damage.

Against certain bosses you'll need to constantly resummon your totems; but this is quite rare.

The only node we take that contributes to totem life is Totemic Mastery - and this is enough.
Sorry for posting this here, but thought you guys might be interested in these items. I started a new build and don't need anymore.

PM me at _Katsuo if your interested.
Last edited by cmak on Oct 20, 2016, 9:01:10 AM
"
cmak wrote:
Sorry for posting this here, but thought you guys might be interested in these items. I started a new build and don't need anymore.

PM me at _Katsuo if your interested.

let't go all posting selling items at build topics? go ahead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info