[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Has anyone tried this build with lightning coil? Must be a good way to counter the increased dmg taken from helmet+ascendancy
You really need to update this guide for a starting char. Infernal Blow should NOT be what a new toon uses - it's one of the worst starting skills in the game. Perhaps adding a portion to the guide for new characters that won't be using facebreakers, etc.

I recommend Cleave to begin. 10x better than Infernal Blow.
All that and a bag of chips!
Any way to reduce the delay before a placed totem starts attacking? Does attack speed help here?
Whats the pros and cons on going berserker over chieftain?

Edit:Found the information I was looking for after sifting through comments for like 15 minutes. For those wondering berserker= more damage chieftain= tankier.
Last edited by Aroodwen on Sep 16, 2016, 3:04:55 AM
"
Aroodwen wrote:
Whats the pros and cons on going berserker over chieftain?

beserker = more dps

chiefstain = more defencive..totems heal you..

"
Mooginator wrote:
You really need to update this guide for a starting char. Infernal Blow should NOT be what a new toon uses - it's one of the worst starting skills in the game. Perhaps adding a portion to the guide for new characters that won't be using facebreakers, etc.

I recommend Cleave to begin. 10x better than Infernal Blow.

I think cleave with anything you found at start, and then sweep at level 18 with fist good 2hand you found/craft is best for starter - thats what i use for races... :)
"
Myrales wrote:
Any way to reduce the delay before a placed totem starts attacking? Does attack speed help here?

I dont think you can change it with anything, it's just designed this way.
I have only 5L Belly of Beast, what's better to leave - Added fire Damage or Melee on full life ? First give less DPS but is more reliable imho

Also, what do you think about choosing chieftain, because of overall survivability ?
Last edited by nigoros on Sep 16, 2016, 9:09:19 AM
I picked up the three totem nodes south of the scion start which gives faster totem placement (among other things). Not exactly making my totems start attacking faster, but achieves a similar effect since they get placed a lot faster. I like it cuz im constantly casting these totems every few seconds. Very noticeable imo. Let me know what u guys think.

Also, not sure why u guys dont play with more endurance charges, so OP. Mich Much better than armor. I still have decent armor, but I have 7 endurance charges. Will get 8 total. I got 3 base, 1 from merc oak, 2 from tree (only 2 pts investment each, very easy with our build), 1 from corrupted meginord belt,and will get the last when I get a deaths door. That's 32% phys damage reduction. And with AA, 44%. Charges are basically 100% up too since we have bezerker warcrys. Way more effective than stacking armor.
"
cmak wrote:
I picked up the three totem nodes south of the scion start which gives faster totem placement (among other things). Not exactly making my totems start attacking faster, but achieves a similar effect since they get placed a lot faster. I like it cuz im constantly casting these totems every few seconds. Very noticeable imo. Let me know what u guys think.

Also, not sure why u guys dont play with more endurance charges, so OP. Mich Much better than armor. I still have decent armor, but I have 7 endurance charges. Will get 8 total. I got 3 base, 1 from merc oak, 2 from tree (only 2 pts investment each, very easy with our build), 1 from corrupted meginord belt,and will get the last when I get a deaths door. That's 32% phys damage reduction. And with AA, 44%. Charges are basically 100% up too since we have bezerker warcrys. Way more effective than stacking armor.

They are amazing, but don't get too excited. When they would most matter is hard boss fights, atziri uber itzaro etc, and it's mostly suicide to be trying to spam endurance charge too much there. I honesly would take dmg nodes over endurance anyday, on THIS particular build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info