[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
idrgz wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:
Is facebreaker higher dps over the best 1 hand weapon? how about vs 2 hander weapon?

Ty

i think with the essence crafting there is some crazy potential 2 handers out there, of course we are talking about 50 ex weapons.

So a regular good 2 hander is not more dps ? also facebreaker do more dps over the best 1 hander?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:
Is facebreaker higher dps over the best 1 hand weapon? how about vs 2 hander weapon?

Ty

i think with the essence crafting there is some crazy potential 2 handers out there, of course we are talking about 50 ex weapons.

So a regular good 2 hander is not more dps ? also facebreaker do more dps over the best 1 hander?

Ty

lol no you will need at least like 650 dps 2 hander
Anyone got a table where i can see the equivalence of facebreakers with a weapon ( ex. 650% facebreakers= 320 dps weapon (not true just an example)

Ty
Hi! how this build deal with mana issue?
"
s121050 wrote:

War Bringer:

100% increased Warcry Duration
100% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
Recover 25% of Life and Mana when you use a Warcry

so u can easy fill up ur mana. no reg maps are also viable if u cast ur warcry before u are oom :D
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
Camaron wrote:
Anyone got a table where i can see the equivalence of facebreakers with a weapon ( ex. 650% facebreakers= 320 dps weapon (not true just an example)

Ty

there are no table, because facebreakers % scales from all flat phys x-y together.
"
s121050 wrote:

No issues when you get first 2 ascendancy points :) And no regen can be easily runned too. Personally im running just with hatred to have just 50% mana reserved at no regen maps, otherwise with 25% you can forget to use warcry and then you don't have enough mana to cast it :D
I use shield charge linked with blood magic (since I dont have great move speed). If it's a no regen map, I just move enduring cry over and have it use blood magic as well. This pretty much solves the issue.
Thank you for the build man i really like it, but i was thinking, wouldn't a 2H weapon with high physical damage + investing in 2H nodes from skilltree, will add way more physical damage to the totems then using facebreaker + shield (including shield nodes), so why wouldn't i want to use a 2H waepon that adds huge phyiscal damage to my totems and thus killing mobs and bosses even faster ??!
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Sep 7, 2016, 2:49:11 AM
A bit of an update for those using the build on Essence.

Managed to get well-rolled Abyssus last night (41%) and switched to Facebreakers (~700%) and 5.2k life.
Rolled some nice jewelry with high-end physical damage (thanks essence of contempt!) and I am now sitting at ~82k per totem w/o conc effect on a 5link (bro-totem->melee phys->melee on full life->added fire->area/conc). With conc effect, the dps skyrockets to over 100k per totem.

Did an Atziri run this morning before work, following the tip guggelhupf gave me - absolute joke, not even remotely close to dying at any point.

I am just now breaking into t8-9 maps with my group (LA/BR voltaxic deadeye & BV hybrid pathfinder).

A few things I've noticed -

In terms of general clearspeed, I am the least impactful person in the party, but not by much.
My character shines on those 3-4 essence mobs / corrupted essence mobs / rippy rares / bosses.
Also my constantly taunting stuff makes maps significantly safer for the rest of the party and allows us to do some very rippy maps without too many butt clenching moments.

If you are interested - the character is called Punchyhollow, my profile should be set to public.

In terms of costs - I self-found the Meginord and the Belly (prophecy, kill rare skeleton in Harvest), the jewelery and the boots are self-crafted too. The 5link took roughly 200 jewelers and 70 fuses.
The Abussys was 1.2ex, the shield was ~20c, the facebreakers were 10c (got them very early in the league, day2, should've waited).
Total - less than 2ex when you factor in all the misc stuff like the area jewel and so on.

Upgrades I'm aiming for now (in no particular order) -
Better facebreakers (as close to 800 as possible), vulnerability on hit corruption, taste of hate, rumi's, 6linking my chest, switching to Atziri's step or high life / resists two-toned armor/eva boots.

Can't wait to try Uber now! :)

Also, lastly - guggelhupf, do you think the 'new' voidheart is worth it before we can get our hands on the new steel rings?
I am half-tempted because the ring is not that expensive and the steel rings appear to drop from Abyss map, so it will take some time to get there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info