[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hello, what about spell totem, scorching ray, faster casting for -fire res debuff - just for bosses? Or is better to use 3 AW totems?
Today I switched to tukohama and 6L loreweave, and dmg went down. Before I had bringer of rain, great old and hatred + HoA. Had too put abyssus to be equal in dmg.
My rings are bad, I know, but have problem with resist cap and with currency.
Thanks foe reply.
"
Potemnik wrote:
Hello, what about spell totem, scorching ray, faster casting for -fire res debuff - just for bosses? Or is better to use 3 AW totems?
Today I switched to tukohama and 6L loreweave, and dmg went down. Before I had bringer of rain, great old and hatred + HoA. Had too put abyssus to be equal in dmg.
Thanks foe reply.

unequip that weapon m8
Currently running budget build and skill tree.

I'm having trouble keeping my totems alive and all 3 totems up at the same time.

I'm also a lot weaker in terms of survivability.

Can someone look at my character Badonkasmonk and help me out?

Im convinced to change back to old ones ward because tukohamas gives me a minor damage decrease with some extra survivability. But that damage decrease is increasing if i cant keep 3 of my totems up.

Is this elemental gem setup more dps than just going all physical gem setup and letting that convert to fire in the cheiftain ascendancy?
"
renji397 wrote:
"
Potemnik wrote:
Thanks foe reply.

unequip that weapon m8

The weapon is no problem, i have no dex for it (so its just for gem leveling)
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
guys I am looking for the chieftain (low budget) version pastebin - am I blind?

seccond post, just scroll a bit down

thanks, while I saw it I still managed to miss the pastebin link :)

edit: btw the high budget version is lacking some points in the Ascendancy in the pastebin link.

I noticed the high budget does less dps than the low budget (frist guess is by skipping hatred and herald of ash), is it even worth to take the high budget skill tree if you can't use those auras anymore? Can drop bloodmagic support gems, but will it measure up? The teleport setup in your boots looks neat though.
Last edited by Psykrom on Mar 20, 2018, 8:46:11 PM
Just got this build to 72, enjoying it greatly. However, after running 2nd lab, I noticed that you don't get rage from totem kills.

Does this mean you have to constantly spam Enduring Cry to keep up Rage stacks? Or is it better to just swap over to Chieftain? Is there any consensus on this?
Is there a ultra high budget gear for chieftain version?
Last edited by Potatonuts on Mar 22, 2018, 2:20:54 PM
How do you regen the rage stacks? Got 5000 health, 500 life regen per sec (10%) soon as i warcry twice and have 10 stacks of rage (1% of life degen without uber lab) i'm no longer sat at 100% ? Nerfed? Change melee dmg on full life to something else maybe?
Selling off all my gear to try something different ( on beast league ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info