[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Less %inc phys dmg taken on helm might help.
and loreweave > tukohama
So I have followed this guide and am currently level 80. I can't seem to figure out why I'm so damn squishy. You can see my character in my profile named TeqSmash. 5k hp, max res, 8.8-9k armor.

Any suggestions? I'd like to fix this but am on the verge of selling the gear and making something else...

Just like last league I managed to defeat uber.
hello, play this build and like it! i buy this amulet and happy with it https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impresence_(Physical)
free vulnurability+blasphemy, with 3 physical totems, i think it's decent dps boost!
what you think about this, guggelhupf?
So I'm wondering, have you considered using Shroud of the Lightless?
"
Tequin wrote:
So I have followed this guide and am currently level 80. I can't seem to figure out why I'm so damn squishy. You can see my character in my profile named TeqSmash. 5k hp, max res, 8.8-9k armor.

Any suggestions? I'd like to fix this but am on the verge of selling the gear and making something else...

first of all, get an abyssus with 41% inc. phys dmg taken, then buy 2 steel rings!
then overcap your res..maybe with rare boots and 30% movespeed.

edit: the safety comes with a 6-link and abyssus...nothing is going to touch you.
Last edited by Farfan on Mar 17, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
Hey there,

Liking this totem build. Just finished a Heiro RF/SR one.

Noticed you have various sub categories based on budget, such as the skill tree. Is it hard to transition between the Low/High/Ultra High skill trees while I'm improving my gear? Or is there one that you recommend that I choose? Looking to invest some end game time into the character.

Thanks
Hello again! :) Wondering in low- Mid budget, Lorewave or Belly of the beast? which one is better?
I loved this build, keep up the good work, I only have one question which is the ilvl of your steel ring ^^
"
Fimas222 wrote:
hello, play this build and like it! i buy this amulet and happy with it https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impresence_(Physical)
free vulnurability+blasphemy, with 3 physical totems, i think it's decent dps boost!
what you think about this, guggelhupf?

In abyss (2) league i used that amulets - nice boost
Get 1.1-1.2+ dps from 1 totem (pure phys)
Last edited by DoctorPNZ on Mar 18, 2018, 1:34:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info