[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

I'm thinking of trying out the build but I don't like playing a totem build without blood magic and the tasty health nodes that come with it. Do you think it's going to be a problem if I play the low budget gear version with the high budget skill tree?
"
AHaKuH wrote:
I'm thinking of trying out the build but I don't like playing a totem build without blood magic and the tasty health nodes that come with it. Do you think it's going to be a problem if I play the low budget gear version with the high budget skill tree?

As someone said a few posts ago, going Blood Magic means you can't use auras. And that's a lot of damage you're losing in exchange for life. So it's a trade off.
What do you do when fighting bosses who resist chaos damage and elemental damage? My totems do 0 damage to these kinds of bosses.

Two examples I've come across so far are:
1) the Avatar of Winter Boss from the Death and Taxes unique map, and
2) the Maker of Mires boss from the Hallowed Ground Unique Map.

Any help or tips on how to defeat these kinds of bosses would be appreciated.
Skip the Death's door if you havent got Tukohama Shield. I sold my own Death'sD and bought Tukohama Shield using Redblade tramplers boots. If you want to play this build you need to buy first; 6L Belly of the Beast (i did my own w/200 fusings) >>> Tukohama Shield
Love the DPS pictures... In STANDARD, with LEGACY pots.
This is 100% Harbringer non legacy one, especially for you xD

http://i.imgur.com/WN2IcxN.jpg

I play Chieftain so I don't need life flasks anymore :)
Last edited by Elua on Aug 27, 2017, 3:58:49 AM
"
Delphinol wrote:
What do you do when fighting bosses who resist chaos damage and elemental damage? My totems do 0 damage to these kinds of bosses.

Two examples I've come across so far are:
1) the Avatar of Winter Boss from the Death and Taxes unique map, and
2) the Maker of Mires boss from the Hallowed Ground Unique Map.

Any help or tips on how to defeat these kinds of bosses would be appreciated.

Death and Taxes: https://youtu.be/CG8P3waw_l4?t=127

Are you sure you were in range and the Avatar of Winter wasn't just perma freezing your totems?
"
Elua wrote:

This proves absolutely nothing, this is you using Redblade tramplers + Great old ones shield, which is worse for mapping and better for bosses (compared to tukohama shield) you can get 800k+ with that setup on a berserker.
Also especially for you, don't act like a know it all since you're a person who takes the path to the scion life clusted from the top (20 str) instead of the bottom 10str +10 dex then you buy a jewel with 10 dex on it. As well as a silver flask over a witchfirebrew.
"
nezull wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

This proves absolutely nothing, this is you using Redblade tramplers + Great old ones shield, which is worse for mapping and better for bosses (compared to tukohama shield) you can get 800k+ with that setup on a berserker.
Also especially for you, don't act like a know it all since you're a person who takes the path to the scion life clusted from the top (20 str) instead of the bottom 10str +10 dex then you buy a jewel with 10 dex on it. As well as a silver flask over a witchfirebrew.

I can see your point. In the end, everyone has their own flavor or variation of the AW totem build. Heck, I mix it up with my passive tree on my own marauder.

P.S. if you haven't noticed, the chieftan guy has lvl 17 vulnerability on the gloves...so I'm guessing he self cast, which in my opinion is better than witchfirebrew (we're a pseudo range class if you think about it).
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 27, 2017, 12:08:40 PM
hey thanks for this great guide.

Now to my question.

i have a flicker strike slyer for currency farming. he does well till now (maps t12-13).
But i know flicker isnt great at bosses and the next upgreates are huge.
My second char is a dark pact zerker... so i think its the same story as the flicker.... good wave clear but avarage/bad boss killer.

now my idea is to reskill the zerker into ur build for bosses/guardians etc and still farming currency with my flicker. do u think warcheif is significant better then my builds for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info