[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hi, which first, tukohama or belly? Thanks.
"
guggelhupf wrote:

a) try to guess where the aoe comes and put the totems around the effect, or when its not possible just place them asap again

b) in my PoB link at the skill tree section i changes testude to these notes, i just need to change them in the normal skill tree too

thanks man - so i wasnt wrong about these 4 points :)
Hey Boss, great build I am going to give it a try, I was wondering why not go for bleed? the bleed gem gives flat phys and 25% and can easily get 75% plus increased dmg while bleeding. 3 totems with tuko shield can get 8 stacks for crimson dance easily.
"
Dorithe wrote:
Hey Boss, great build I am going to give it a try, I was wondering why not go for bleed? the bleed gem gives flat phys and 25% and can easily get 75% plus increased dmg while bleeding. 3 totems with tuko shield can get 8 stacks for crimson dance easily.

the flat phys from the gem dont work with unarmed
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Well don't I feel silly! First time trying facebreaker build so I saw increases from Meginords and any jewellery. Guess I'll stick to the build, thanks! What about bloodgrip, since its got its base changed it looks neat if can find resists elsewhere.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
"
VernoInferno wrote:
Could someone take a look at my build? Gems are level 19 and my. Dps is 15k. I'm doing something very wrong and not sure what. I respec'd from the 2h version and did 25k dps with it. I'm sure it's something stupid, but I can't figure it out.
Character name is VernoAncestor.

Your characters are hidden. I am 49lvl now and have 15k dps xD

Lol, thanks, I didn't know you could hide characters!!! They are now unhidden. Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it.
Anyone got some toughts about doing this build with bringer of rain? And what the best gem setup in the helm would be? :)
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Spirit228 wrote:
Reporting in 3.0 Harbinger league (70h+ played on the char). The build is a good boss killer (shaper/guardians). But if you aren't experienced player, you can't dodge all projectiles and bosses' attacks. Either way almost everybody one-shots you. You can do Uber lab, Atziri, Shaper and Guardians without crazy mods. But Shaper one-shots you with a golden projectile. You must be tricky and dodge all attacks.

Chimera and Hydra pretty easy if you know the tactics. Phoenix is kinda pain. The small area doesn't allow you to dodge all his attacks (and bird's projectile, which is more dangerous than the boss itself). Hard, but doable.

And here comes the fun. Because of Abyssys bosses with physical damage one-shots you. Minotaur and his huge (VERY HUGE) AOE one-shots you. It's very hard to dodge his attacks when the area is filled with stone rain (which one-shot you). Very hard, but still doable.

And Uber Atziri with budget gear is impossible. Believe me. She kills your totems in one sec and if you wanna place a new one, you are pretty sure taking the spear (which one-shots you). It's happens mostly in her "4 appearances phase". The only way to kill her is obtaining 1m+dps with 2 or 3 totems (if you have 400c Tukohama). I had 500k+ dps. The budget is about 150c which is only 4ex now. If I farm some more currency and exp, I can reach 700k. But it's very hard in my opinion. You must grind and grind without hesitating. But even with all that expensive gear, I think the chances to kill her is still 50/50.

I'm little disappointed because it's not the best build for map clearing or boss killing unless you have about 20-30ex budget. Still, if you wanna do all content in the game (except Uber Atziri) and you don't afraid the tactic "kill fast or die", that build will do.

i dont know why are u complaining about one shots and not tanky. i NEVER said this is a tanky trololol facetank build. yes i recommend good dodge abilitys and u can do EVERY content in poe. only because YOU cant do it, dont means nobody can do it.

maybe you should give this video i made long time ago uber atziri with 4L. i know its old, but they didnt change much in the last time around warchief, so im sure its still possible.

That's why everybody recommends avoiding such builds on the forum and especially from "Youtubers". I mentioned about one-shots exactly because you didn't. And it's very important. Even if you play very carefully you still can't avoid 100% hits (Facetanking...haha...You're so witty). BTW thank you for video, which you did a YEAR AGO! Dude, even flasks were nerfed. And your play style is just as I told - "Kill or take a spear and die". Also is it Standart with legacy Voidheart?

But nevermind. Maybe I'm wrong and I can't kill Uber Atziri coz I'm a troll, a bad player and just want to complain. So why in the comments below only a few guys who completed end game? Why there are 200+ pages of questions like "why don't max CWDT"? Maybe because only you are the great player and we're all just amateurs/trolls?

And I didn't say that your build is bad or something. It just has a certain playstyle and not everybody could complete the endgame with similar gear (except you of course). But you can't take the criticism and behave yourself like a child. The only thing matters that you completed Uber with 4 links a year ago and your guide is the best.

So, I'm sorry for sharing my thoughts about your guide. Won't do this again.
For Mapping and Lab i use Deidbellow and i swap for Abyssus if needed (Boss).
Id never run Lab with something like Abyssus since like almost all Traps do pure phys dmg and health doesnt help very much. (They do % Based Dmg).

Im considering buying a Brassdome to counter the Abyssus effect a bit, also no one hit crit anymore.

About helmet enchant, better get Increased Punishment Curse effect and use self cast curse. What punishment does you can see in my boots

You can get curse simply by shield charging into boss, even with no damage buff is applied to you which also applies to your totems. Works like 7link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info