[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hello,

wanted to ask what u think about the new breach unique "Tukohama's Fortress"?

Would it fit this build? is it worth dropping the mana-reserves (Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour, Hatred)?

cheers!
"
Hello,

wanted to ask what u think about the new breach unique "Tukohama's Fortress"?

Would it fit this build? is it worth dropping the mana-reserves (Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour, Hatred)?

cheers!

This is what i think quoted from earlier

"
Dextera wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that the new Tukohama's Fortress is going to be bad

here is why i wont show the math cus i did it in my head BUT please correct me

i got 156k dps with 2 auras so a little over 300k dps (no flasks no vaal haste and inc aoe AND no totem out)

so 320ish k

with out my shield on it drops to 69k dps per totem with no auras maybe like 10-20k more for 40% increased dmg

x3 like 210-240k dps with three totems

so i lose around 30% total dps if i was to use that shield

that's just a rough estimate but it seem pretty clear

if i was to do this with all my buffs im at 1.2 mil dps tooltip DPS PER TOTEM

i would be losing hundreds of thousand of DPS

i could be all wrong so help me out
i playing new league my dps is 25k
items:

why when i fit Facebreaker Strapped Mitts around 750% my dps is around 18k ??

i using guggelhupf passive skill build
"
Shedlly wrote:
items:

with FB u cant use any weapon omg... read please =))
"
Shedlly wrote:
items:

reading tooltips is not your strong suit huh
Hi maybe someone asked earlier, i dont know. Anyway 100+ sites it's too much reading for me XD
Build is great so far but I want know one thing. Why on Merciles we take 1 passive point from Bandits instead of +1 endurance charge from Oak? I dont see any sense in this choice especially when we use enduring cry gem a lot and take war bringer from Berserker ascendancy. I dont think then 1 passive is more valuable then +1 charge but maybe i miss something

Sorry for my bad english
"
Jack82 wrote:
Hi maybe someone asked earlier, i dont know. Anyway 100+ sites it's too much reading for me XD
Build is great so far but I want know one thing. Why on Merciles we take 1 passive point from Bandits instead of +1 endurance charge from Oak? I dont see any sense in this choice especially when we use enduring cry gem a lot and take war bringer from Berserker ascendancy. I dont think then 1 passive is more valuable then +1 charge but maybe i miss something

Sorry for my bad english
40 flat Health points is better then 1 end charge
"
Dextera wrote:
"
Jack82 wrote:

Sorry for my bad english
40 flat Health points is better then 1 end charge

Man 40 flat life you get from Oak on Normal, on Cruel you get +16% phys dmg and on Merciles you get +1 charge.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

And i asked about Merciles because guggelhupf wrote Oak, Oak and passive point which means we take 40 flat life from Oak on Normal, +16% dmg from Oak on Cruel and 1 passive by killing all on Merciles instead of endurance charge from Oak too. And 1 passive less on tree just means we can drop this 18% fire res from tree if we have better jewelry then guggelhupf (he doesn't have t1 rolls on resistance rings and only +11 to all instead +15 on belly so it's possible) and still have this jewel socket and +1 endurance charge more.
Last edited by Jack82 on Dec 6, 2016, 6:06:25 PM
"
Dextera wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that the new Tukohama's Fortress is going to be bad

i got 156k dps with 2 auras so a little over 300k dps (no flasks no vaal haste and inc aoe AND no totem out)

so 320ish k

with out my shield on it drops to 69k dps per totem with no auras maybe like 10-20k more for 40% increased dmg

You're putting another shield on though so you still get all your shield passives, it would be way more than 69k. What you're losing by taking off the old ones shield is just the physical damage added to attacks which the +40% totem damage may or may not make up for anyways.
"
BBRRAAWWRR wrote:
"
Dextera wrote:

so 320ish k

You're putting another shield on though so you still get all your shield passives, it would be way more than 69k. What you're losing by taking off the old ones shield is just the physical damage added to attacks which the +40% totem damage may or may not make up for anyways.

The Blood Magic affix on Tukohama means that you won't be able to run auras/heralds - so you lose both the flat physical from Old One's and HOA and Hatred. I've not done the math but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Tukohama resulted in a net damage decrease even factoring in the 3rd totem.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 6, 2016, 11:59:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info