[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

I would say that is one or the Best and strongest Discharges that i ever Playing.
I played much Discharg Builds and it gaves some Struggles with Physic Dmg, but
with the End Charges you have so much Defence for phys dmg and life reg its insane.
With ele reflect yes its hard to survive but when press the fire flask its not so deadly, ofc when you play -max ress maps , your are dead thats right.

So next step i dont Understand why you have 5 cyc w/o a broke from discharge. I have 63.3 % cc and i broke w/o Diamond Flask max i have 2 cyc without a broke, with diamond i broke instantly anything is wrong by your Setup.

Nice Build Ray what you make good idea ;-)

(sorry for bad English ! ;-))

Last edited by Lano2424 on Jul 11, 2016, 7:22:03 AM
"
First, RF shouldnt be used while clearing map, cause you might be able to one shot yourself. I used it in video just because i was tired to switch on/off before/after boss fight.

So the video seems no problem to me. As long as there are mobs for you to cyclone, you can have endurance charges up. On the contrary, no mobs, no need endurance charges just like the Core run 56s u pointed out. Actually Core run 10s is the same case. But you can always self-generate charges with scold's bridle when u encounter no mobs.

Im not saying you can always have endurance charges up after each of your discharge. More precisely, according to PCOC 50% chance, that means theoretically you can trigger PCOC at least one time per cyclone under the premise that both 2 hits of cyclone trigger COC.

I dont use RF in Izaro due to his annoying teleport skill. And there are two solution to fight with Izaro, first, self cast IC, Second, bring either granite flask or basalt flask. I personally prefer bring flask, granite flask more specifically. Thats enough for you to not get oneshot.

Your character seems fine to me, and no i am not defensing but trying to help figuring out what your problem is. You said "you did not even crit after >5 cast of cyclone" which is pretty impossible to me. Sorry I cant find any reason to explain your experience here if it happens to you frequently. Because I'v never encountered such issuse. In my video, I was pretty stable to trigger casting discharge and kill every pack's / bosses.

Well that i guess rng sucks for me. And what assumption you based that i use rf on normal clearing? Anyway it was pointed that we should have constant ec in your multiple posting. If it is constant, there should not be a state of change no? You are using an assumption that based on pcoc 50% but in game it does not work per it is due to rng. Like i pointed, only those scenerios the issues occur. Not in white trash.

And also, to correct myself, it is on the 56s of the video. It not just ended with 0 end charges but also no IC proc. That is exactly the split moment Izaro decides to 1 shot you.

And on top of that, if you are not confident yourself in using rf in Izaro and not dying, I think its a point to consider.

In any case, it is just something to point out if anyone tries the build. Maybe some pointers. I've since respec out and i do thank you for the build.

And side note to Lano, most build out there with CONSTANT ec wouldve the same effect of phys mitigation.
Last edited by SoundSurround on Jul 11, 2016, 8:06:36 PM
Just played this build, here are my takeaways:

1) Crit chance matters, the higher crit chance, higher pcoc chance, more consistent endurance charges

2) ASPD will do wonders for this build, again with more procs for COC, and PCOC (stabalizes build)
- in terms of daggers, i highly suggest prioritizing CRIT>ASPD>everything else

3) build wasn't as tanky as i wanted it to be while i was playing the build with kaom's sign. but oh man once i got a hold of 2x kaom's way NIGHT AND DAY difference in all honesty i would have stopped playing the build if i didn't get kaom's way i'd say that KAOM'S WAY is 100% necessary for this build, don't even play it without tis ring. life regen is HUGE 0.8% * 12 endurance charges, that's a 9.6% life regen bonus on rings ALONE.
-that's a MASSIVE 480 regen w/ 5k life
-double the life regen from tree bonuses, you get around 1k life regen/sec
-potentially drop kingsguard for other chest 5L budget alternatives w/ this ring

I've playtested dual consuming darks, running the accuracy node for jugg ascendancy. In my playtest even with 94% accuracy, it wasn't nearly as strong as vagen daggers, but I did feel it was more reflect immune via chaos damage. YMMV

"
SoundSurround wrote:
Currently using this build but felt that pcoc is not very stable. The below scenerio could/had happened:

1) max Ec 1pc, discharge proc and Ec gone, no pc procs due to pcoc not proccing. Died to volatile xblood explosion

2) above same, no pc procs from pcoc after discharge, rf continues burning fast and only 0.5s response time to press pot to deactivate rf. Dies from 0.5s slow response

3) same scenerio whereby pcoc did not proc pc thus no ec gained after expanded pc, izaro teleports you and 1 shotted you with reave.

Also i had 65% unbuffed cyclone crit rate which sometimes did not even crit after >5 cast of cyclone. Too much openings which leaves this build unstable.

TL;DR, pcoc might not be a stable power charge generator which might rip you in that split second.

Other than that, no complains on the build which works as intended.

just clarifying this with a suggestion, potentially you can run a deodre's elixir if you feel the build isn't consistent, i felt the same with the build, but if you run high enough aspd/crit you shouldn't have any issues. oh make sure your quality on gems are 20%, a bulk of them give extra crit! hope that helps :)

but yeah i've thought about running voll's protector instead of kingsguard since the regen you get from KAOM's way is HUGE
Last edited by yoslow on Jul 12, 2016, 3:00:27 PM
oh, forgot to mention great take on kaom's way bro :) nice build
Last edited by yoslow on Jul 12, 2016, 3:00:50 PM
Recorded an uber lab run, and updated it on youtube while I was running for some enchantment.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Hi, how is elemental equilibrium utilised in this build?

I'm understand from other coc discharge builds they have some kind of elemental damage on one of their gear, so their cyclone will proc EE on the other elements, but I can't seem to find any mention of it in your guide.

Can you advise please? Thanks!
"
baroqen_play wrote:
Hi, how is elemental equilibrium utilised in this build?

I'm understand from other coc discharge builds they have some kind of elemental damage on one of their gear, so their cyclone will proc EE on the other elements, but I can't seem to find any mention of it in your guide.

Can you advise please? Thanks!

Herald of Ice :D
ya we use herald of ice not only to trigger EE, but also to shatter with discharge
**new** added a tree for those players who want to use dagger + shield
you should try to place a Ancestral Protector while boss fight. it gives you a lot AS.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info