Developer Questions and Answers

I am currently using the Doomfletch Prism bow on my main character along with tornado shot. The Doomfletch Prism has a modifier that adds 110% of the bow's damage as elemental damage of all elements. Here are the following questions.

1: If I should add in physical damage gems, or even elemental damage gems, such as the support Added Fire damage etc, does this additional damage get multiplied as well by the special modifier of the Doomfletch Prism bow?

2: Which would be better? The Weapon Elemental Damage support gem? Or the Added Fire Damage? The added fire damage simply increases based on the physical attack strength. However Weapon Elemental Damage would be devastating if it was calculated after the bow's special modifier was calculated.
* Are there any plans to add a preview to characters on MTX items before you buy it/them?

The current mtx prices are fairly high and not being able to preview different items or a single one is discouraging me to not even purchase mtx anymore. We only get previews for mtx items from youtube videos with majority of times just showcasing one class. I would like to see a "Character" preview of mtx items before I buy the item. Multiple items to preview at once would be even great; more money being spent on my part, for sure.

* Are you planning on adding a "Wishlist" on the mtx store?
Last edited by TheQrli on Jun 28, 2016, 11:56:29 PM
just give us Act 5 PLEASE
"

i really dislike pay2win

2. how do you feel like being the no.1 non-pay2win company?
you guys have definitely done a great job with your monetary-gain setup.
tabs is pay to win, if you dont get that, go see a doctor
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Do you plan on allowing the player to have more control over how their game looks? I understand that immersion is an important quality of any game, but for the players who have played through hundreds of times, and seen everything the environments have to offer, it would be nice to play the game at a solid framerate in the more graphic intense zones.
When a full dodge/evasion build will be viable in HC? ¬¬
There was a bug recently that allowed some new and unique hideout decorations to appear. Does that mean we'll be getting more attention to new hideout tools aswell in the upcoming expansion or maybe after that ?
Kick names & take ass!
Why is burning ground map mod still in the game? It doesn't make the game any more difficult. It just lowers frame rates and makes the game much less enjoyable.
Will there ever be another cut-throat league? It's the only achievement I have left
"
Valinorion wrote:
just give us Act 5 PLEASE

Please for the love of all that is holy NO.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info